Sport Cruiser on NOS

GoldenMotor.com

motorman22

Sep 16, 2009
east tennessee
Wanted to share my ride with you guys. It is a huffy bicycle I built last winter, a 66cc engine, shaved head with a few add ons. The NOS was added to help me up the steep hills and i added a valve to control the flow and a thumb lever was added.

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Welcome to the forum!! This is a great place. Glad to have you with us. Careful on the NOS it won't last long!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Looks great. Post info on your NOS kit when you get a chance. Is it a kit designed for a
50cc pocket rocket or did you have to source the parts separately?

motorman22

Sep 16, 2009
east tennessee
Thanks, I spent a lot of time and testing on this bike project. Tried to to keep it simple. The NOS was a kit. The valve and t-fitting are from the hardware store. I found that the NOS boost was to extreme, so i added the valve to cut way back on the NOS. Also it helped the bottles of NOS to last much longer. It has been a fun project and I hope to start a new project bike again this winter, but not sure what design I will go with.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Not into nitrous but your bike is super clean and well built. I guess it figures I'd like it. It looks very much like one of mine. You even bobbed the fenders exactly the way I did. Nice job and welcome to the forum.
Tom