Replacement Mufflers

GoldenMotor.com

gryi

Sep 20, 2008
Hi, first post, long time lurker...

I ordered a kit a few months ago from King Motorsports and since then the baffle was lost out of the muffler... it is now just acting like a huge megaphone. Are there any replacement mufflers (perhaps for a lawn mower) I can get locally at like an auto parts/lawn and garden store? I don't want to order through King again, as I feel I'd just have the same problem with exploding mufflers.

Thanks!

jf30cp

Jun 23, 2008
i would just order one from Thatsdax or bicycle-engines.com. the entire pipe and muff. will only cost like 20 bucks or so

MyPC8MyBrain

Aug 1, 2008
or boygofast seller on ebay is another option. The last ones i got from him had the ends tack welded on to prevent them from coming apart. Seems to ship really fast.

Dax was pretty slow for shipping. I waited a week on the 2 I ordered from dax, gave up and ordered 2 from boygofast. The ones from boygofast arrived in 2 days...dax ones arrived 2 days after that. Dax is only 50 miles from here too :) . Exact same parts.

Just be sure to get the chrome one and not the black calalytic converter pos one.