Water cool

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 7, 2008
Omaha,NE
Anyone know if they make a water cooling cyclinder kit for these four strokes, i dont know if some of my power loss issues may be do to the engine overheating?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Anyone know if they make a water cooling cyclinder kit for these four strokes, i dont know if some of my power loss issues may be do to the engine overheating?
Yes they have a water cooled kit as you need it when you
have the turbo or supercharger kit installed.

PS: What 4 stroke motor do you have?
What kinda power losses issues do you have?

Actually these four strokes are most commonly used as water pumps!
just a little ironic, eh? lol

I have a vague memory of you posting about a JL Hoot gearbox?
If so, I would blame all your problems on that piece of Chinese junk box......

PPS:
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction
Yeah, you need water cooling and a belt drive take off for the water pump and a radiator, etc
just like the 11 hp Morini but on a simple little 4 stroke single banger...

Last edited:

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
First of all, what is "these engines" referring to? I don't think they do have a watercooled cylinder but I'm not completely sure. At the expense of a whole watercooling system it would be worth it to just make a better cooling fan or have someone make it for you. I don't think you can get water cooled huashengs or hondas. Some of the lifans can be watercooled but it takes a BIG bike to fit a lifan. Peace
-LS

Sep 7, 2008
Omaha,NE
Yes they have a water cooled kit as you need it when you
have the turbo or supercharger kit installed.

PS: What 4 stroke motor do you have?
What kinda power losses issues do you have?

Actually these four strokes are most commonly used as water pumps!
just a little ironic, eh? lol

I have a vague memory of you posting about a JL Hoot gearbox?
If so, I would blame all your problems on that piece of Chinese junk box......

PPS:
Yeah, you need water cooling and a belt drive take off for the water pump and a radiator, etc
just like the 11 hp Morini but on a simple little 4 stroke single banger...
yeah i know folks call these gear boxes junk, looks like a standard lyphan with the red pull start cover, i need to take a look at my spark plug for some reason i may have missplaced my spark plug socket it came with, wicked little beaner it is! thing is i love how simple the gearbox is i may just end up fliping the gear box around so my carb is front so i can get some "forced air" problem is i dont know if i am flooding the engine as the only way i can mount it with enough clearance with stock air box is to have it at a slight angel, i dont know if this could have something to do with it or weather bypassing those sucky throttles and making my own custom throttle cable to a repurposed break leaver may have some issue. i've noticed even stock throttle assembly kinda kings on the carb any suggestions?