SBP - Expansion Chamber Pipe

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Yes Sir. You don't need to change a thing.

We plead guilty ~ showing a chrome one in the picture and selling a black pipe - but it seems most folks want a black one. We should have a new pic, ASAP.

matt167

May 20, 2009
usa
Yes Sir. You don't need to change a thing.

We plead guilty ~ showing a chrome one in the picture and selling a black pipe - but it seems most folks want a black one. We should have a new pic, ASAP.
just put a note underneath the picture. " Product varies slightly from image ".. that will cover you completely for the time being.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
It should come with two springs. If we missed you, shoot us an email and we will take care of you. If you don't want to wait and you have a handy, have everything hardware store nearby you can get some springs there. Sorry about that, we have been crazy busy.

Just want to be clear - don't run it without the springs.

Last edited:

Pitchfork311

Apr 29, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Pablo, what is the length and OD of the expansion chamber silencer? Does it effect power any?
I sent an email to you guys regarding the springs for the pipe, thanks again.

Pitchfork311

Apr 29, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Hey Pablo, Thanks again for the instant response on the springs with the expansion chamber. They came in fast. Got em um and man, that thing is a steal for the performance. You guys are amazing.

cyclepro101

May 13, 2009
NEWCASTLE
Hey Pablo, I did not get any springs neither. Will try and make do with something. One question though. That bit of pipe that is used for tuning. I need the length in that spot to get out in front of my frame. So instead of cutting that bit up to tune can I just cut some of the black pipe where it meets with the expansion chamber? This will work better for me as it will give a little more ground clearance.

Steve