CT Get together 2010

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
We have set the date for the CT get together for May 2nd this year. Last year was a blast, thanks guys!!

Please email or PM me for location. [email protected]

An added extra to this years event, just found out my or any HF 79cc in CT is legal!

dance1

Last edited:

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I want to see your new build Dan. I'm thinking about building a 4 stroker later this summer or over the winter. Friend of mine just offered me a free Trek mountain bike so it will probably have to be motorized.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Cool Calvyn. There is a lot good about the 4 smokers. Still love them 2 strokes. Personally, I think we all should have at least one of each, snork.

I was thinking 10 or 11 am. I will be there early to set up, so any time is good. It's going to be in Wethersfield this year. Got an awesome rout planed for the ride. There is a park next to the DMV, 60 State Street Wethersfield, CT 06161. Gonna cook and meet up there. As your looking at the DMV building, it is to the left and behind. Farthest, rear parking lot. (Easier then it sounds)

There are 2 threads going for this, so I will post in both; http://motorbicycling.com/f35/there-going-east-coast-mber-rally-16556.html

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Hey Dan, looking forward to it, Thanks for the update on the CT law Wish I knew that before my last build. Oh well there will be another, and now I have an excuse... But dear now I can put a "bigger" engine on my bike :). My wife and I will be riding this year, I built another bike for me and she is riding the one I rode last year. Is Cove park the name of the park? what's the ride route?

TRAX

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome your wife will be ridding. Might get Carol on one some day snork. The Park next to the DMV actually over looks and is connected by bike path to Cove park. For the ride, I am thinking Old Main st from Wetherfield to Ferry park in RockyHill. There is an old and really cool tug and barge ferry across the CT river. There is a marina there with a restaurant & bar there or would just be cool to have pics of 20 MBs on deck. I dunno, up to all. Really looking forward to this year's.

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
i would love to go on the ride but seems i am in maine and my tranpertation right now is my motor bike, i dont think i would be able to make it. hope you all have fun though sounds like it would be a great ride

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I want to see your new build Dan. I'm thinking about building a 4 stroker later this summer or over the winter. Friend of mine just offered me a free Trek mountain bike so it will probably have to be motorized.
Free bike, score! Treks are great.

A lot to be said for the 4 smokers. I really like the smooth, power and speed of em. The only bummers is they are heavy and no where near as cool lookin. But for a commuter, rock solid

Got the HF dialed in and am loven it. Gonna do a brass an' glass one on a Felt Heritage ASAP

Gonna really look cool with our drive. Well, I hope

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
i would love to go on the ride but seems i am in maine and my tranpertation right now is my motor bike, i dont think i would be able to make it. hope you all have fun though sounds like it would be a great ride
Bummer Cogs. Sorry to hear but please let me know when you folks in the great white north are gonna get together. The get togethers are amazing. The sharing of ideas and knowledge. Sources for parts etc. Just hanging out with like minded (read lunatics, lol)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Ray. great vid. Love the sound of them things!

If ya think of it and I asked Carol. Couple of jugs of soda?

Lookin' forward to seeing every one

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I had a great time out there today. The weather was great and the routes to the couple of parks that we rode to were a lot of fun. I'll try to get a few pics loaded tomorrow to post. I had to bug early, but everyone else was still hanging out and running laps around the large parking lot at the park where we had lunch.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Had a great time at the rally today. Lisa and I had lots of fun meeting riding and hanging out with you all. We did three nice rides through the area, round town and by the river. I loved going under the highway the bakes sounded too cool under the overpass. Thanks to Dan and Carol for hosting a great get together. Good food Good people and MB's what else could you ask for.... how about perfect weather had that too. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I recognize Dan's, Ray's and Jay's bikes and maybe the whizzer Jay bought from Quenton? ;)
who were the other people? guy in yellow shirt, brown shirt, last pic...chick in group shot
maybe even names to bikes ?
that bike with the cone exhaust is pretty cool, looks fast and scarey at the same time :)

glad it went well and everyone got a good ride in...that's what it's all about (^)

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
I recognize Dan's, Ray's and Jay's bikes and maybe the whizzer Jay bought from Quenton? ;)
who were the other people? guy in yellow shirt, brown shirt, last pic...chick in group shot
maybe even names to bikes ?
that bike with the cone exhaust is pretty cool, looks fast and scarey at the same time :)

glad it went well and everyone got a good ride in...that's what it's all about (^)

It was a blast good ride, good company, great weather ...

Guy in the brown Shirt last pic is me (Tom aka TRAX) "Chick" in the group shot is my wife (Lisa aka ....Lisa)

That bike with the pipe is fast, belongs to guy in the yellow shirt (Flybytaco).