Parts blowout!

GoldenMotor.com

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Motovelo has all the parts you need, excluding internal engine parts.

If you want a gas tank, Ignition box, carb/cable/twist grip, sprocket/rubber/retainers, muffler, clutch lever/cable basically ANY of the kit parts, let us know! SAME DAY shipping on everything. Make an offer on what you need!

.wee.

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
A shame the stuff that fails and the parts that people need are internal engine parts.

Heck, even if it's just a new top and bottom end, it's a start.

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
Yea, if you want to be told NO pretty rudely in my opinion, ask them if they would sell one of their supposidly "highly praised ported and polished motors" motor only. And before you decide check their ebay rating feedbacks. Im not bashing - just informing- Take it like it is

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I like the exhaust but it looks basically like the one Pirate Cycles has for $75 and yes the eBay feedback gives me the pause as well.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Hey rich, sell me your watch. Don't have one? Oh I understand. Likewise, we dont have ported and polished motors to sell (motor only, no kit).. You want to know why we are having a parts blowout? BECAUSE WE SOLD MOTORS WITHOUT THE KITS. Now we have a bunch of parts left over. So please don't get all upset when you're asking us to sell something that's NOT LISTED FOR SALE.

Over the years a couple people got angry for stupid reasons. I have 9 negative feedbacks (about .002% or all my sales), and of those, 3 are from motorcycle parts that the lady-buyer purchased without knowing anything about motorcycles, for her husbands bike.
When he complained, naturally she tried to return them. Sorry, no can do. Then she complained and left - feedback.

Our engines are another story, everybody was told at one point last year that we were out of stock and asked if they wanted to wait, or be refunded. They chose to wait, and when we got more kits in, they were sent out. Then they leave negative feedback saying shipping took too long, when they clearly had the option of being refunded. What a punch of scummy people, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
well on this site i started a started a tread asking where to get high performance motors and someone replied with your site. i watched your videos read your site. you have your p&p kit listed and then underneath it you have a motor only listing but iguess not that one. your site makes it sound like the price of the motor depends on the level of build you want to attaian.Maby if you feel like people are bugging you when they call you should make your site more clear so you wont be harrased.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Im sorry if the site is not clear. I tried to explain things, I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.