EZR's 2nd full suspension Project

GoldenMotor.com

bugoutbike

Aug 28, 2009
Nevada
Thanks. Im in no hurry since this will be a winter build when I have nothing else to do. I hope to get to San Jose soon. My in laws live in Fremont and my sisters still live in Monterey. I should be making a trip soon.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Thanks, That's probably one of the cooliest Youtube videos I've seen.
That Burt is Old School Crazy Fast. Hard to believe someone that old is willing to go that fast!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Sorry for the late reply. I don't use those rims anymore. For the front rim, I use a hub with a 20mm axle hub with a rotor mount. The rear, Dean made a custom one piece rear hub for the BoXer production bike. It's pretty cool because it has larger sealed bearings, a rotor mount, grade 8 axle and a shimano rear cog.

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
Sorry for the late reply. I don't use those rims anymore. For the front rim, I use a hub with a 20mm axle hub with a rotor mount. The rear, Dean made a custom one piece rear hub for the BoXer production bike. It's pretty cool because it has larger sealed bearings, a rotor mount, grade 8 axle and a shimano rear cog.
been studying different sites, finally understand the different mount setups for disc brakes.I think I am going to purchase the drum brake wheel from Husky bikes, looks like a nice setup, with 12 Ga. spokes. thnx.for the imput have a good holiday.chopper Joezpt

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
They are Goped scooter tanks is there official name for googling is concerned . I think these guy's make a variety of different mounts for them. .

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Upgraded motor

Hello Gent,
I've been in Milwaukee for the last two months so I left my bike with Dean. Here's a teaser of the latest upgrades. Hope you can see the difference. dance1

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Looking good Ken, hope you and Dean can make it to Willow Springs. I am working my butt off to make the extra funds to go. One way or another I will be there.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi. Wow, look at that thing. Is that a water-cooled Morini? The engine block is massive, a hi-tech engine with precision tolerances on an extensively tested, well-balanced, highly manuverable, hi-tech suspension-type bicycle. I didn't realize how serious this business has become. I don't understand how an electric bicycle can win in a race with the gasoline 2-stroke bicycle. Does it get the lead off the line then hold off the gasoline bicycle with about equal driving ability? Thankyou for letting me comment in this thread. I don't see how you find the time to build a bicycle like that. It must take a team of people, each an expert in their field. Very impressive, thanks again.