Indian Tadpole

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
If you have been stopping by to see if this thread and myself are still alive, thank you. I love optimistic people a lot. I feel like a bear in it's den and every so often I stick my nose out and sniff the air to get and idea of what's happening and harrumph a time or two, give out a snort and push some more rocks and dirt into the den opening and go back to sleep confident spring will come around eventually.

And here on the West Coast of Canada spring has indeed crept in slowly while retaining the title of Wet Coast. I have been busy getting ready for spring showing up. The garage is marginally cleaner and while I consider myself and artist when shoving ten pounds of peaches into a five pound sack I failed miserably when trying to get eighteen pound of peaches into the same five pound sack.

I turned my attention to getting the garage doors insulated so the electric heater had some sort of chance of heating the garage with amazing success using 1-1/4" Styrofoam that is graphite enhanced with a foil covering on each side and an R5 rating. The garage has six inch insulation in the walls. Made being in the garage comfortable and bearable.

I have spent a lot of time working on the camper van getting it ready for a trip to Silverbears in Minnesota this summer so we can have a bike camp for the first time in ten years. The last one was in 2014 then I was hit with another round of a bone infection in my left knee and when I got home it's taken until now to recover from the operation. Silverbear hasn't escaped either. Three rounds of cancer, two of the Stage 4, from which he has recovered.

What's up for the Indian Tri Car? As soon as the rainy season stops and I can work outside again I'll be working at getting the motor running and back in the bike. Then getting the bike off the work bench and on the road, finally. I'd have to look back at the beginning of the thread but I think I started this in 2010 or 2011. I built a second front end for Silverbear and helped him build a tri car called the Hiawatha. I have a front seat built for the Hiawatha that I had planned to take to him in 2017 but wasn't able to make the trip.

As soon as I can I'll post photos and information about the Indian once again.

Thank you all.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Thank you, Rick. Very much looking forward to a chance at the better days once again. When last heard from a few days ago Silverbear was in Maryland retrieving a vintage aluminum travel trailer that he used to spend the winters in while looking after someones property. He's taking it back to Minnesota to live in.

I haven't heard anything more about how it was going. He was prepared for all emergency's so hopefully it's all gone well.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Tom,
The photos stored on Photobucket are safe. My computer is not working properly and won't let me move them to the forum and my go to nephew the computer expert is busy at the moment both with a 13 month old and a promotion to Corporal in the RCMP which required him to move to a new precinct so he has to learn the area and where the usual customers hide out. I'm looking around locally for a computer shop to move the photos the forum or some where safer. My nephew suggested this since he has never move photos off Photobucket.

Steve.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin