2013 pinto boy board track racer

GoldenMotor.com

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Art, I've said it before and i'll say it agian. You ,Sir have MAD SKILLS. Ive watched the videos you have on you tube. Great work I love the choppers

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
We want to sell parts for board track separately : frame, fork, gas tank, seat, springer fork. But let's find the way to stock there. ]
I have a nice building I could stock your bikes and parts for you and ship them from here. I am sure we could work it out.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
@ jimmymc2286 : Thank you for your kindness. But I have to see my production. We can produce only few bikes per month now.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
We want to sell parts for board track separately : frame, fork, gas tank, seat, springer fork. But let's find the way to stock there.

Here is bike riding test.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScEa0jQJha4

Mana, your video of the 2-stroke bicycle Board Track Racer is great.

Have you considered building the Board Track Racer with Honda Cub engine?

Here's a video with a Honda engine it's the Chinese Cloned Version made by Lifan in China, on a Bicycle Board Track Racer. I think this engine would be an option for your Bicycle Board Track racer.

Honda Chinese Clone Engine Bicycle Board Track Racer,
Builder Doug Smith.

Here is bike riding test / video Link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=329nkULWIAE&feature=share&list=UUfewLlJ5aF40J5WsjO0L3cw

These engines are used on the Honda Cub in Thailand it's made as the Tiger Retro 110.
Honda Clone Ct110 / Tiger Retro CT110 Retail Price:
Price: 34000,- THB incl. 7% VAT(excl.registration) in US Dollars $1,151.57
http://www.tigermotorbikes.com/tproducts.htm

Honda CT110 Clone / Tiger Retro CT110 with sidecar Retail price,
Price: 51,500,- THB incl. 7% VAT (excl.registration) in US Dollars $1,744.28

Mana, maybe you can build a Artspeed Cafe Racer

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
For 4 stroke, we will use vertical engine, but this project is not yet finished, maybe within this year.

Tiger motor is only one thai bike factory.
But our shop is only a small shop. We can do only something.

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
For 4 stroke, we will use vertical engine, but this project is not yet finished, maybe within this year.

Tiger motor is only one thai bike factory.
But our shop is only a small shop. We can do only something.
Mana, I think I need to move to Thailand you have so many Motorbikes to choose from.

I finally found the vertical engine shown at Thailand Motorcycle Show 2012, I didn't know that you have a cloned version of the Honda Dream 50 Cafe racer available in Thailand.
This is perfect engine for your Board Track Racer Motorized Bicycle with vertical 50cc engine.

Peace Crazy Horse.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I am very interested in your tires,,,
could you give more information about them ???
ie: size and are they for bicycle or light motorcycle, price...etc

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
@chopperdave,,,
yes, I am burning through 'long-wearing' bicycle tires (serfas drifters) too damn quick :(
ie: rears = 1000-1500 miles
I suspect it is due to the weight on back end,,,bike weighs almost 140lbs, but majority is on rear of bike

I like the continental KKS10's (26x2) for mopeds, but they are 80$ each or 130 for a pair from germany

those tires looks pretty stout, so I am looking for more info on them,,,I couldn't find them on the link artspeed posted

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
We just finished bike for this year.
Front and Rear hub drum brake.
More pictures
Mana, I need your help please.

Can you assist me with purchasing the Sidecar only, from Tiger Motor Co,. Thailand.

Here's the Link:
http://www.tigermotor.co.th/index.p...&id=53:sidecar&catid=39:smesidecar&Itemid=165

Here's the picture with sidecar attached to the Tiger Motorcycles Retro CT110 it is a Clone / copy of Honda CT110 and the Mini Sidecar is on a clone of the Honda Mini Trail 50cc, I'm interested in purchasing the larger version Sidecar used on the Retro CT110.

The Tiger Motor Co,. website is only in Thai language very difficult for me to translate to english.

Thanks for your consideration / assistance.

This sidecar would be Beautiful attached to your Artspeed Tribute Board Track Racer Motorized Bicycle, also your Artspeed Tribute Vintage Road / Street Style Motorized Bicycles.

Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
We just finished bike for this year.
Front and Rear hub drum brake.
More pictures
Mana, aka ArtSpeed, please give update for 2014 Tribute Board Track Racer Motorized Bicycle Kit's.

If you could please give a link to your Facebook page, I've shared some of your builds here on this page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/462380200529256/ Board Track Racer Vintage Style Tribute Board Track Racer Motorized Bicycles Group!

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Click on thumbnail to enlarge picture of ArtSpeed WW I U.S. Army Tribute Motorized Bicycle.

Attachments