0 to 20 Fast, then cruis all day?

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I was lots of low end power to get me to 20mph real fast. But I also want to be able to cruise all day at 20mph. I know that to do that it will necessitate that it will have to be able to go faster than 20. But I'm not interested in top end speed.

Right now I have a stock China Girl with a SBP expansion chamber. I'm using regular gas with no "corn" additive and Opti2 oil at about 80:1 ratio. I am also using a 40T sprocket and a centrifugal clutch.

What should I do to get the results I want?

BTW, the reason for wanting this is that physically I can't pedal a bicycle. That explains the clutch type. I need the power to get me going at a good rate from 0mph.

Terry

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I was lots of low end power to get me to 20mph real fast. But I also want to be able to cruise all day at 20mph. I know that to do that it will necessitate that it will have to be able to go faster than 20. But I'm not interested in top end speed.

Right now I have a stock China Girl with a SBP expansion chamber. I'm using regular gas with no "corn" additive and Opti2 oil at about 80:1 ratio. I am also using a 40T sprocket and a centrifugal clutch.

What should I do to get the results I want?

BTW, the reason for wanting this is that physically I can't pedal a bicycle. That explains the clutch type. I need the power to get me going at a good rate from 0mph.

Terry
The SBP shift kit will fit your needs. Gear it extremely low and 20mph jumps up quickly.

And with 8 speeds, you don't even have to stop at 20mph. It's like driving a car or motorcycle. The power to reach 100mph is there. Ya just don't have to use it.xct2

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
you should be able to get 20mph just with the standard kit like you have with the SBP expansion chamber.

lengthening the header pipe on the exhaust will give you more low end torque which is what you want since you have a 40tooth sprocket.

the jaguar cdi. I'm unsure where to buy. I just make my own CDI's :)