Lighting system for motorized bicycle?

GoldenMotor.com

AlexHough

Jun 16, 2011
Allegan, Michigan
Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew of a full lighting kit that 1. is not a cheapo chinese version and 2. isnt $400 like the one on blowbyu.ca. Thanks for any help.

Alex

Jhammer

May 8, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
Re: Lighting system for MB??

U will find that in most cases you get what you pay for. Blowbyu there lightlijg kit is vey nice, assembled of all motorcycle grade products. As far what those china girl generators are really worth I think that's more up to you to find out

AlexHough

Jun 16, 2011
Allegan, Michigan

Biknut, that looks like a good headlight but i was looking for like a whole lighting system to go on a schwinn occ bike. I like the bullet style headlight. But thank you for the reply.

Jhammer

May 8, 2010
Greater Toronto Area

I'm looking for the same thing. I have a giant stiletto going with statons robin subaru robin kit. At this point I think a belt off my jack shaft might work with one or two or those wheel side generators. I'm also think of getting the generating huasheng and bplting it on my gear box (33.5cc to 49cc)when blowbyu get that in with the batteryless lighting kit, and probably replace all the lights with more cool ones when money provides. As I'm going for a chopper look and there is just lots of cool rear fender lights and turn sigs. If you have a chopper