I love stretch cruiser bikes...

GoldenMotor.com

bikeman6969

May 24, 2009
notheast
I have one of these frames and i will tell you this it is made out of very thin metal mine broke at the seatpost so I had to have it welded at the same time i had it reinforced everywhere i could it seems to be ok now but just beware it is flimsey.laff

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Can you be more specific as to what frame you purchased, the manufacturer etc etc..

I have (5) five Greenline/Firmstrong Stretch Cruisers, and never had any welds showing any weakness. Not even a hairline crack. Some of us have had problems with the Micargi's developing hairline cracks.

I'm hoping you still have your Stretch Cruiser, after having all the welds reinforced should be better than new.

Crazy Horse.

bikeman6969

May 24, 2009
notheast
sorry about that I was talking about the BONDO Frame but dont get me wrong i ride it to work everyday to work but like i said i had to have it welded to make it stronger

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
I'm sorry to hear about the problems with the Bondo Chopper Frame. I've been drooling over it since i began my bike search. I recently located another "one off" kind of stretch frame for a great price but it has an inconvienemtly located member that would need to be modified or removed.

Attachments