new products thread for manufactureres of after market products

GoldenMotor.com

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
in the forum i think it would be nice for the manufacturers that come up with new products could have there very own thread easy to find and browse but should be a sponser of the forum this way anybody and every body that has a good idea wont just slap it up there! PLUS easy to find and were talking the guys that support thier familys and and put the time in this insane hobby that it is for some of us is a plus for all of us the enthusiasts and the manufacturers '' BUMP THIS THREAD !! '' what do you think .wee.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I think it's a good idea... but sadly "new" products for our bikes are few and far between. In some ways you could get the same effect by just clickin' on Jim's site (Manic Mechanic) lol

Most, if not all the innovations start right here - with us, on this forum. Between the DIY crowd and those that would squeeze the most out of their contraptions we really are on the forefront of what R&D goes into these things.

Other than a mere handful of accessories - it's up to us to make what we want... in some ways I really like that about our hobby ;)

Still - it's not a bad idea at all, just don't get disappointed if it's "slow off the line" so to speak heh