Death Race Oct. 31!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
SpookyTooth Death Race October 31, 2009!

Get Ready Motorized Bicycle Racers for Spooky Tooth Death Race Halloween night at p1 Racing Kart Circuit. links... www.p1kartcircuit.com

Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - Home

P1 enjoyed us so much they have invited us back for a SPOOKY Halloween night of Motorized Bicycle Racing.

October 31, 2009 2-5pm

Safety Gear Required

1) Helmet

2) Knee and Elbow Pads

3) Long Sleeve Shirt

4) Long Pants (No shorts what so ever)

5) Closed Toe Shoes

6) Eye Protection ( I think not required but bring something anyways just in case)

7) Gloves

Thank You P1 and Spooky Tooth Cycles

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
There will still be the April race, who knows we may race again before April.

That sucks, I wanted to see you racing around the track in your Halloween custom lol
Ohhh Yeah FR31...This year I'm dressing up as Nacho Libre!!! I have my light blue strechy pants, red cape and Nacho mask ready for the 31st!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Dave, I doubt that I will make it since I live 1,300 miles away, but isn't that down by the Tucson Dragstrip? I was down there with my son for a Super Chevy Show several years back.
It sure sounds like fun but that type of riding might not be to good for my Titanium Hip.

John

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
The Death Race is being held on the Dia del los Muertos. Very appropriate.

Last edited:

Mrakulous

Mar 9, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'll try to make it as well. Waiting on some parts. And my bike runs much better than it did at the last race. I need to find out if there are any Halloween parties that I should attend, since its an excuse for the ladies to dress up all slutty.