Ways to increase Horse Power

GoldenMotor.com

dkon0450

May 28, 2009
Downers Grove IL
Hi i just purchased my first 80cc 2 stroke engine and im trying to impress my freinds. I was wondering what are some things i can do to reach a high max speed?

.wee.

theycallmebob

Dec 13, 2008
Gainesville, FL
-Shed Weight
-Properly tune your carb
-Properly Sized Sprocket
-Proper fuel/oil mixture
-Tuned Exhaust
-Port Match Intake/Exhaust
-Increase Compression
-NITROUS!
-Various advanced machining techniques which you can find in this forum.

There's lots of things to do but you must realize the limits of the powertrain you are working with. How fast do you really want to go on a bicycle? I get scared anywhere above 30mph. My advice is read most of the threads in this forum and decide what your goals are, whats realistic, and whats within your budget.

Be forewarned, once you get a taste of more power out of the china girl your gonna want more, and more, and more.

Hope that helped, at least a little.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Might be better to impress how little you spent on it and cheap it is to operate. You might not want to brag on how much you have to work on it to keep it running.LOL. But then again you can say You do all of the work on it.
Plus it's fun to ride slow no need for speed.brnot
Norman

Nate D

Jun 25, 2009
auburn, wa
Hi i just purchased my first 80cc 2 stroke engine and im trying to impress my freinds. I was wondering what are some things i can do to reach a high max speed?

.wee.
Hey there. Just keep checking out the posts. Alot of great ideas, tips and free mods here. I just started using SUPER M 2 stroke racing oil synthetic. Wow its great stuff might want to try it especialy if you are going to put the that little china girl to work. lol

fyi these little engines are referred to as little china girls. LOL i guess its cuz they are made in china.
anyways its a funny term i love it.