took the dog for a ride today.

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I found myself smiling as I watched the video and laughed out loud a few times... not that anything was funny, but because it is such fun taking your little buddy for a ride. I know how much my little Aaniimoosh loves her bike trailer and will sit next to it and bark, asking for a motobicycle ride. They get hooked and think any time you fire up the bike or even look at it that they're going, too. I use an instep lightning model trailer and she's gone over a thousand miles with me. The main reason I want a sidecar is so I can keep an eye on her while riding. Can't see behind me very well. You have to watch for traffic where you ride. I have to watch for deer and moose, spooked black bears a few times, pass by fox and once a timber wolf. I'm a little worried she may want to jump out sometime to go after one of those dirty commie red squirrels. Fun video, thanks for sharing. Good dog, Roscoe! (Give that dog a bone!) Are those red pine logs in your driveway? Look more like red pine than white pine to me, but maybe you have something yet again different in Washington. Pix below of Moosh about a two weeks ago.
SB

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Try again...
Second picture is of her in a sidecar I made and never got to test out before it burned up in a fire rcently. I'll make another this summer, hopefully out of a section of canoe.
SB

radrob

May 2, 2009
Tacoma Washington
he loved riding in the basket befor i put a motor on it,so i thought we would try with a motor. he was a little scared af first. when i reved it up preatty high and got some vibration he started biting the handlebars by the throttle. i think he was telling me to slow down.made me laugh. my friend lloyd takes his dog in his basket for motorized bike ride. now we can take both dogs.

radrob

May 2, 2009
Tacoma Washington
the logs are douglas fir. mabey a piece of red cedar. i do chainsaw carving on the side. need to bebark that pile and get it in the shed to dry. been busy playing with these bikes lately.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
radrob,
Being a dog lover of the first degree, I want to thank you for that vid. Roscoe is just too cool and you bike sounds great. Combine a dog and a motorized bicycle and you have the best of things going for you. Congratulations and thanks again for sharing. Sure put a smile on my face tonight.
Tom