Playing with Photoshop

GoldenMotor.com

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
In the past we have had a few of our posted photos used to promote other things...whether they be by sites, blogs or whatever. I was playing with Photoshop and after some tinkering ...this is what I came up with. There are many options to do.

Attachments

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Ya... I found a few of my bike pics on other peoples sites. It really bothered me!
I went back & put my logo on ALL of my pics!! (I use photobucket, it's really easy)
My GF made a good suggestion, that I put the logo over the bike a little bit so that it can't be cropped out.

I suggest to everyone here, that if you build something unique, & you want the credit for building it in this giant interweb world...
PUT YOUR NAME ON THE PIC BEFORE POSTING IT!!!

Motorized Bicycles by Venice Motor Bikes

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I did that just for a chuckle but to also demonstrate just how easily watermarks can be erased or changed. Some advice would be to apply the watermark diagonally over your photo and incorporate as much 'jumbled' background as you can find as well as over the mechanics of the bike. Varying the shading of the background also makes it more difficult to duplicate accurately. Sorry Venice. I hope you took this the right way. I was just being silly again.
Tom