Los Angeles Area Ride! Aug 15th

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Putting on a ride From Griffith park to Elysian park (near Dodger Stadium) and back to griffith park.
trying to put together what i'm hoping to be a club to do this once or twice a month.

will post the route soon. since the two parks are like 20mins apart this ride will prob loop through downtown/chinatown then back to griffith park. will prob start 10am

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Heres the route for the ride

We will meet a the large fountain on the corner of Riverside dr and Los Feliz blvd
will go south on riverside to san fernando rd and make a right.
san fernando to pasadena ave make a right.
pasadena ave to broadway make a right.
broadway to Ceasar Chavez make a right.
Chavez quickly becomes sunset blvd continue to elysian ave make right.
elysian to stadium way make a left.
this will be a rest stop for the ride if any wish to.
from there continue on stadium way and it takes you back to riverside and back to the starting point.
from the park back to the starting point is only like a fifteen minute or so ride.

we will meet at 10am. hope every one within socal can come down and join us
if anyone has questions give me a call 323.459.6520 Rob/rockvoice

Attachments

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Hey, Sorry you cant make it Edge and Girlgofast, The good news is This will be a regular thing (a least once a month) hopefully more. I'm searching out diff rides for the upcoming months, if anyone else in the area has ideas for ride locations fire em off here.

Bizcotch glad your in and Veniceboy hope you can bring down some Venice peeps and represent.

Also there is a cool little outdoor restraunt/beer joint at the start/end of the ride for those of us that may want a cold one or two after the ride.

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
I'm searching out diff rides for the upcoming months, if anyone else in the area has ideas for ride locations fire em off here.
hey i know a few good rides in my area, not that far from LA, to a Dam thats not too far away with a lake, and another one that involves uphilling if anyone can make the hills :D if you guys are interested, i can map it out so you peeps can see the route.

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
hey edge, the guy's i ride with and probably some of the guy's that will be there this saturday for my ride
will go out your way for that ride . alot of these guy's are concerned with hills so maybe the route you have without the hills would be better.
I'm trying to make this a regular thing once or twice a month with a regular meet-up place or something .
sucks you cant come down sat

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
here are my problems that are holding me back from going out there this weekend.

1) brother and sister's 15th birthday party at 2

2) shipment of motors and parts need to be picked up at around 10-11

3) all i have at my house right now in the way of MB's is customer bikes, and my falcon, but i don't trust the rear wheel on it.

i really wish i had seen this thread earlier, because i could have planned everything around it and been prepared. when do you think the next ride will be?

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Los Angeles ride tomorow Aug 15th

L.A. ride is tomorow 10am at corner of riverside dr and loz feliz blvd (the fountain)
will most likely hang there for a little bit to make sure all who are going get there.
anyone have questions can call me 323.459.6520 Rob/Rockvoice