St. Louis Metro Area Riders

GoldenMotor.com

Greengabbard

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis
I'd like to get together with some of my fellow riders from the St. Louis Metro Area for a group ride. That is, if there are any of you in my area. Let's get our minds together and figure out a place and time for a ride.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Good luck. We have quite a few guys here in Denver that get together for rides and cruises. It's always a good time to have 6, 8, or more riders in a group.

Come on St. Louis riders. You have the rest of the summer and fall to enjoy riding. Form a group and have some fun.

Tom

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
I don't have an engine yet but I see a few of them around my neighborhood on the south side. I would love to hang out just to ask questions.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Hay dudes, I live in west county (Overland) and I've got four freinds that are married to China girls . I vote for Forestpark at Muni like they did '09 & '10 . I looked at viewing on this posting today and it was at 183 so I know you guys are out there. COME ON LET'S RIDE.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
I vote NO NEWS COVERAGE. Most people dislike TV cameras , I don't want to be on tv, Facebook, or u-tube. We are going to ride , meet new freind, have fun. Why would anyone call a TV crew to Pic-nic in the park. Bad idea.

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
gabbard, im down!!! lemme just throw the bike on the rack, and ill see ya in about 5 hours. thr drive is no problem for me, only it would have to be on a weekend. i could shoot out there after work friday ay midnite then we can meet up sometime in the mornin saturday. u can show me around st. louis. know any single ladies? :)