I need a "cool" helmet

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Now thats a cool helmet. Would look cool on Mosh SB. I have not a chance of spelling her name.

(snork, is Tom's garage)

.flg.
That would work. I can see her in the sidecar now...
Aaniimoosh- phonetically that would be ahhh knee moosh with the emphasis on the first syllable. Ojibwe meaning "dog". As if it matters. I call her Aanii, or Moosh or Mooshie or Aaniimoosh and she knows it is her. The Indian kids I worked with called her Miss Mooshie and she knew that version was her, too. She also knows she is the '"best dog in her class" (not sure what class that is) "a good little dog" and the "best dog in the whole world". She has a pretty good working vocabulary with stuff like outside, wait, sit, lie down, give me your paw, bike ride, ride in the truck, ginbuckaday (are you hungry?) and knows the words cookie and hot dog and what was that? Is it a wolf?. She can even say wolf. Well, she has a little trouble with the L. She is in total agreement that she is indeed a wonder dog and expects good things from everyone she meets. When I got her as a rescue dog she had been thrown from a moving car along with a sister as puppies. Who would do such a thing? When I got her she shook a lot, was afraid of everything, wouldn't walk up steps, would lie down if put on a leash. I was crippled at the time with Guillane Barre Syndrome (like polio) so we ended up doing a lot of therapy for each other that long first winter together. She helped me pull myself out of depression and I helped her get past her fear. By spring thaw we were best of friends and have been companions since. She likes me and I like her. I hate to think she'll get old eventually. I'd like to think we'll head home about the same time. She has a lot of funny little ways about her, but the one which never ceases to crack me up is when she smiles, which she does every morning when she first sees me. There are few things as goofy looking as a smiling dog, so of course I laugh which is a great way to start a day and that makes her smile more since it is something that gets a response. My brother observed that dogs are like toddlers who grow old but remain toddlers their whole lives. Yeah, she deserves to go for bike rides in her trailer and sometime she'll have a sidecar to ride in. Don't know if she'd leave the goggles on or not. If I tell her to, she might. It's worth a try since it would be another great source of amusement, especially if she grins at passersby. Makes me smile to just think about it. On that note, I wish you good night, Bud.
SB

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yeppers CatFish, my real helmet. I sleep in it too. Keeps Carol from beating me up in my sleep, snork.

Think there are links back in this thread. I got it off ebay. There are a few companys that sell em and all are the same as far as I can tell. with shipping was about fifty bucks and I really like it. The goggles are great too and come with em

Attachments

Catfish

Jun 2, 2010
Washington State
Wow, you're right - there's quite a few on Ebay. A lot of them say they're leather. Does that mean it's all flexible and whatnot? Wouldn't that be kinda unsafe? What I mean to ask is, do they have a hard lining on the inside, or are they just padding?