Greetings from east tennessee

GoldenMotor.com

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Before i start gabbing, about how much fun these motorised bikes are, ill be polite and tell you a bit about myself,
my name is Aaron, and dec7 i had a car accident. ( i am a diabetic) well the day that my income tax $$ came in, was both YAYdance1 and rather bad too. because i got teh letter from state DMV stating my DL will be pulled for medical reasons. well, normally im like ( self deleted cursing) now what, BUT i kind of expected this. and to be honest, it in the long run is a good thing. bad becasue im a motorcycle mechanic, and without a DL i cannot do that anymore. ( applying for disability )ANYHOO, i got online , was contemplating building one of these for fun. i have a trek 4500 MTB, i got for like $20 5 years ago in a trade. wheels are shot so i removed the wheels from my mothers MTB ( passed away jan15 :(, had the trek ready when my motor kit arrived. ( ebay N.I.B.)all i have to say is HAHA this thing is fun

Attachments

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Welcome to the forum Aaron, glad you joined us.

Very nice MB you got there (^)
TY. id like to lighten it a tad. i do have a CF seatpost as it is. every ounce i can remove, = better speed. also have to get carb A/F ratio died in, = same result. ive lots to do. i didnt read teh instructions that came wiht kit. , IMHO kinda pointless. and in some cases illegible, and heck i can dial in a carb easily so no need. only other thign i need to do is wire the kill switch in.trlrl.