new apes

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
It looks like your bike has a identity crisis... It's doesn't know whether it wants to be a cruiser, a mountain bike or a chopper?... laff

Just messin' with ya... Nice bike! :D

beentryin

Apr 24, 2010
goshen,ohio
It looks like your bike has a identity crisis... It's doesn't know whether it wants to be a cruiser, a mountain bike or a chopper?... laff

Just messin' with ya... Nice bike! :D
why i call it my pile of parts,it has mtb fork with 20 inch bmx forks grafted to make them longer,and a hobbled together seat post to lay it back ,and a mtb tire for traction on the rear

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I was admiring your fork stretching. I think the banana seat would fit the look. Builders are coming up with a lot of clever ways to suspend the rear of the seat. I have seen fork parts and even antique airplane shocks used to suspend the rear of the seat.

beentryin

Apr 24, 2010
goshen,ohio
I was admiring your fork stretching. I think the banana seat would fit the look. Builders are coming up with a lot of clever ways to suspend the rear of the seat. I have seen fork parts and even antique airplane shocks used to suspend the rear of the seat.
the rear of the seat,or the sissy bar is prolly the biggest reason i dont like the banana seat