E bike battery resources.

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Ive been measuring my Cycle-Truck and Im thinking the stock Golden Motor battery box will not fit inside the "tank". A bottle would; but I want more amp hrs than that will provide. Searching around here I have not found a comprehensive list of reputable ebike battery vendors; so I thought I'd start one. Add em as you find and research them. Im liking the Ping bats but not absolutley sure they flow enough current for the Magic Pie. http://www.pingbattery.com/servlet/...s/Categories?gclid=CPa5jbbR0rQCFQhyQgod2hgAHg Mods: If I missed somthing and a thread similar in nature to this one already exists; Please delete this one.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
From the Ping site for a 48V 10 AH battery "Max Continuous Discharging Amperage: 20 Amps" From the GM website RE: MPIII motor "Max 35a Continuous power" A 15 amp difference. NO idea what the GM batterys flow. doesnt say on their site that I can find.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
here are the specs for the golden motor 48v 10ah battery. i got them direct from the company
The max continuous discharging current is 30A (3C rating). The max peak discharging current is 50A controlled by BMS.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
20 amps at 48 volts is a kilowatt. The motor is rated for a kilowatt.

I don't see any problem.

I have the 48V, 15 AH Ping on the Revive. 20 inch wheels, so it only goes 20 MPH, but it gets there quick. 35 mile range. Works good.