general 4 stoke questions(dax in frame 4 stroke)

GoldenMotor.com

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
gota start out by saying high again i diapered for awhile about a year i know i know shame on me got into my Toyota for a long time till i scored a tanaka golden eagle 33cc stroke for a hundred bucks on a Schwinn cruiser from a coworker who was moving kids didn't want it was impractical for his new 60 mile comute so i got the deal of the day

well i relay want to get back into a 4 stroke in frame i had one but blew up the rod on the inside and have had a china 2 stroker from dax first bike shes beyond repair at this point i like the 4 strokes id realy like to get one with the 4gt trans im having a hard time finding some info though heres the main questions

1. is their a difference with the 4gt trans and the rear sprocket power ratio top speed etc compared to the old trans

2. i see different sprocket configurations that come with the kits 80/10th 100/12th which ones better for what speed acceleration hills etc

3.any word on when dax will have some 4stroke center frame mounts for sale
bought my first one from him and plenty of parts so i have some customer loyalty their

i searched but could relay find any answers (feels good to be back on bike )
.duh.

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
gota start out by saying high again i diapered for awhile about a year i know i know shame on me got into my Toyota for a long time till i scored a tanaka golden eagle 33cc stroke for a hundred bucks on a Schwinn cruiser from a coworker who was moving kids didn't want it was impractical for his new 60 mile comute so i got the deal of the day

well i relay want to get back into a 4 stroke in frame i had one but blew up the rod on the inside and have had a china 2 stroker from dax first bike shes beyond repair at this point i like the 4 strokes id realy like to get one with the 4gt trans im having a hard time finding some info though heres the main questions

1. is their a difference with the 4gt trans and the rear sprocket power ratio top speed etc compared to the old trans

2. i see different sprocket configurations that come with the kits 80/10th 100/12th which ones better for what speed acceleration hills etc

3.any word on when dax will have some 4stroke center frame mounts for sale
bought my first one from him and plenty of parts so i have some customer loyalty their

i searched but could relay find any answers (feels good to be back on bike )
.duh.
i run a 4g 80 tooth to 10 tooth output with a 60 toothed rear sproket works out just fine

if you want you can go 100 toothed 9 tooth output to 64 toothed rear.. wont be a hill climber.. i get about 21 without really openeing it up when i gun it about 25 im 300l bs thoudh

these arent made for hills if you want a hill climber go with a 6 hp motor with go cart clutch these little 49cc motors will do really small hills and flats..

not sure ask dax on that. if your talkiung about the stock 49cc mounts you can get those anywhere ebay etc

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO

heres the inside of my old 4 stroke thier were more ods and ends but i threw them out just started it one day and then it quit took it all apart and vola a puzzle

my new bike gebe from a co worker 100 bones for bike and kit deal

all the left overs for the 4 stroke kits my engine just blew up one day when i started it right now im on my gebe kit that i got love it but realy did enjoy my 4 stroke while it lasted it wasnt as powerfull as a the 2 but until it blew up worked out quite nice i rember the hills with it i wasnt to impressed i had a 48 tooth i used for awhile with good results the 4 stroke i get will only be for fun just wish i new when dax was gona get some in

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california

heres the inside of my old 4 stroke thier were more ods and ends but i threw them out just started it one day and then it quit took it all apart and vola a puzzle

my new bike gebe from a co worker 100 bones for bike and kit deal

all the left overs for the 4 stroke kits my engine just blew up one day when i started it right now im on my gebe kit that i got love it but realy did enjoy my 4 stroke while it lasted it wasnt as powerfull as a the 2 but until it blew up worked out quite nice i rember the hills with it i wasnt to impressed i had a 48 tooth i used for awhile with good results the 4 stroke i get will only be for fun just wish i new when dax was gona get some in

nice bottom end snaped off, these engines if pushed to hard will do that just take it easy folks ride like grandpa does.. if you want a quality motor get an old one you know the ones im talking about 6 hp ones that been left in a feild or from the 80's boy do those take beatings these little motors were only meant for generators and light load stuff

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
it was quite the suprise when it happend luckly i hadnt even left the garage when it went though

so i saw a few kits with the 48tooth sprockets that come with the kit with the 4g woud a 44th be the best for top end yet still keep me going im willing to do a little pedaling if need be

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
We have rear mount chain drives which is superior to 4G . We do not like 4G and have no plans to sell it . 4 Stroke in Frame kits will arrive in 6-8 weeks.

--- On Thu, 9/22/11, andrew flores <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: 4 strokes in frame 4g transmisson
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011, 4:21 PM

just curious as to when you will be getting in some in frame 4 stroke kits or rear mount with the 4g trans

and maybe some rear mount fuel tanks

hope to hear from you soon see some other sites saleing um but would rather buy from you years ago i got my first engine a little 2 stroker shes retired know realy wana do a 4 stroke kit

this was my email to dax and his response kinda a bummer about the 4g though sounds like a great trans to i like the rear mount of gebe but for i like the weight disturbution and feel of the in frame engine kits looks like ill be waiting a minute just wanted to post this up so he didnt get asked a million times still curious about the rear mount fuel tanks

i do have a idea for one made from 20mm ammo can

cut to about 1/3rd its height add lid and weld on good idea hmmmm

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
looks like on pay day i will go with the kit from bicyle-engines.com unless any one else knows someone selling a kit im gona go ahead and get the 80/100 tooth set up looks like with my 48 tooth sprocket in the rear i still have set up it will get me the best results for my need for speed while still being able to help me crawl up a hill from what i can tell these are the new 4g kits that they are saleing is their anything else that i should know before takeing the plunge on this kit ? .xx..xx..flg.

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
looks like on pay day i will go with the kit from bicyle-engines.com unless any one else knows someone selling a kit im gona go ahead and get the 80/100 tooth set up looks like with my 48 tooth sprocket in the rear i still have set up it will get me the best results for my need for speed while still being able to help me crawl up a hill from what i can tell these are the new 4g kits that they are saleing is their anything else that i should know before takeing the plunge on this kit ? .xx..xx..flg.
here are my suggestions

get the hd axle double wall rim combo from that same website search 4 stroke parts then its in one of the catagories.. it comes with a free wheel drum brake which is a pos dont bother installaing it it dosent stop anything i use mine incase my main ones go..

locktite locktite locktite need i say more:) locktight every single bolt just use blue use it on the tranny bolts and nuts engine mount etc

replace your fender brakets with thick steel brakets and lock tight grade 8 bolts all thoughout the engine if you can ...

replace the stock chinese plug with a ngk at your local lawmower shop

replace the stock muffler with a quality one have one made or make it yourself no need to go spend tons on money on the ones they sell because there not free flowing anyway..

depending on your weight and how fast you want to go start with a 48 toothed rear spoket i think it comes with one already to buy them they are 40-60 bucks each i made mine out of a 9 hole welded all the holes and took my sweet time cutting the big center hole so its straight and where it needs to be.

when you get your kit take off the tranny get sand paper and sand the clutch bell and drum rough it up a bit then blow it out or use deionized water regular water rusts then wait to dry and put back.. depending on the setup you might have to pull your clutch apart lube the bushings and get smaller springs if you want details ive gone thoughly though my bike on this stuff i made videos that i need to upload that tells you everything yo uneed to know pretty much about this crap