User CP

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I have noticed that on other forums, my fishing forum for one, is after you click onto "User CP" that you can click onto your name... "Welcome, Al.Fisherman" (top right) and you have a number of options..one being a choice to see all the posts you made, and one to see all the threads you start. Also I don't see anywhere you can have a photo album, there may be but I can't seem to find one.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o_O

Not sure what you're askin' Al, we have alla that save the personal photo album* and you access those features exactly as you've described - 'cept you simply click your (or anyone else's) username anywhere ya see it ;)

OMG I'm gonna get clicked now...

|.o

*not having personal photo albums hosted by this site is a minor inconvenience and I agree it'd be nice - but the upside is greatly reduced server load and much faster page load times.

I would heartily recommend Photobucket as it's feature rich and reliable, best yet it offers a comparatively huge storage allotment so videos aren't a problem, I've been using it for years (^) ofc you can link to such an album in your sig if you wish :)

Last edited:

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Now I see what you are talking about...It's just that you can't go to the "User CP" tab on top with the FAQ, Member List...etc tabs and get that information, once on the User CP page.

As far as Photobucket...yes that is what I'm using now, as was asked not to link to my albums on another forum, which I understand, but didn't have Photobucket at that time.

Last edited: