Finding Vintage

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I have a couple of questions for you....first, what kind of engine are you using again? I would suggest a Titan, or other rack mount for any of those bikes....for a couple of reasons. One being you can mount one up and not scar up the old bike too bad if at all. Secondly, frame mount kits are not the best choice for a girls bike.

The second question is really a suggestion. You are imaginative and capable it seems, why not use a less expensive newer bike and make it appear to be vintage? You can even buy old head badges on ebay cheap, and affix them to a newer bike. Some old school heavy fenders, chain guard ect. and some kind of vintage paint scheme and boom there you go.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
I have a couple of questions for you....first, what kind of engine are you using again? I would suggest a Titan, or other rack mount for any of those bikes....for a couple of reasons. One being you can mount one up and not scar up the old bike too bad if at all. Secondly, frame mount kits are not the best choice for a girls bike.

The second question is really a suggestion. You are imaginative and capable it seems, why not use a less expensive newer bike and make it appear to be vintage? You can even buy old head badges on ebay cheap, and affix them to a newer bike. Some old school heavy fenders, chain guard ect. and some kind of vintage paint scheme and boom there you go.
IDEA ALERT! IDEA ALERT! IDEA ALERT!

I like the last suggestion.....

i was tinking on doing a chainsa- wait that would tear it up :(

I think ill try ur idea.
And "You are imaginative and capable it seems" Thank you!!!
I hope i seem imaginative right off the bat rotfl :D
Get a newer crusier, paint it like a old one.....