Cafe' Racer

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
You guys are all crazy!rotfl I thought I was the only crazy one. That bike looks low/fast. I couldn't take it for long my back would kill me. I'm geting to be a big wossy.(all right no comments from you sorry boys)
I had a better word for you all instead of boys but I'm not supposed to use them here.:confused:
Norman

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
You guys are all crazy!rotfl I thought I was the only crazy one. That bike looks low/fast. I couldn't take it for long my back would kill me. I'm geting to be a big wossy.(all right no comments from you sorry boys)
I had a better word for you all instead of boys but I'm not supposed to use them here.:confused:
Norman
LOL ! here is an old one !

YouTube - Mattel "V-rroom!" TV Commercial 1960s

motorbiker

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Only rich kids had them when I was growing up. Us poor folks had to take our Mickey Mantle baseball cards:eek: and steal some clothespins off of the neighbor ladies clothes line and pin the cards so they would clatter in the spokes. Sounded(c) like an engine to us.................

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Only rich kids had them when I was growing up. Us poor folks had to take our Mickey Mantle baseball cards:eek: and steal some clothespins off of the neighbor ladies clothes line and pin the cards so they would clatter in the spokes. Sounded(c) like an engine to us.................

Well in todays standards you probably had the most expensive motor of all the kids on the block....rotfl