Huasheng fuel line

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Does anyone know if the fuelline fitting into the carb is threaded or pressed in. I kinda think it would be threaded, but would like to know before I attempt to remove and repalce it with a fitting for a copper fuel line. Thanks, Dan

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hey there Tinsmith, idk for sure, but i'm guessing that it's pressed in. The overflow tube above it appears to be threaded, but i'm just guessing there too.

Maybe take a small pair of needle nose pliars, go straight into the fitting and carefully apply pressure and gently try turning it to the left, then gently to the right and see what happens. Put a drop of Tri-Flow on it first. If it's not threaded, you'll need to tap some theads for your new fitting anyway, so just gently work it out with the needle nose pliars.

If no one has your answer, that's what I would do, but chances are some one will so hang tight.....

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
scotto- Thanks for the opinion. It looks pressed in to me but like you said the fitting right next to it is threaded so go figure. I'll hang out here and see what comes up. It's gotta come out one way or another to put another fitting in. Thanks again, Dan