jb's EZMotorbike

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I finally got it finished ( well almost). It took me long enough. I got my kit March 21st when my wife & were visiting Quenton & Donna. I built the bike from scratch. Got the frame & springer on Ebay & got most of the other parts from Memory Lane Classics. I laced the wheels & got it painted at a high school where I'm doing electrical work. I wok construction. They have a body shop class & it cost me $36. They even sanded & prepped it. Front & rear hubs I got on Ebay. Seat on Ebay.
I don't have the cranks on because the pedal hit on the right side. I'm going to take them to the school Monday & get the welding class to heat them & spread the one side about an inch out. Still need a headlight & battery.
Here are some pics. Check out how the frame & front end were wrapped when I got them from the person I bought them from on Ebay.

Attachments

glacknoid

Oct 22, 2008
robbinsdale MN
WOW, that bike turned out sweet. Love the color. Does that have a drum brake in front if so I need one myself. Where would you suggest a good place to get one is.

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Really clean well executed build JB. You got that together in pretty short order actually for the amount of work that went in to it.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yes Dan!! It's coming to CT. May 2nd. See you there. Do I need a license plate there?
Awesome to hear JB. Farmers Almanac is calling for great weather, too.

Nope, no license plate or helmet needed. CT, under 30MPH and 50cc, is just a bike.

Last edited:

SemperKeith

May 9, 2009
Chico, CA
I really like how your bike turned out. I have a Felt HT bike which is really fun to ride but I recently bought a EZ kit and will probably end up with a bike that is in a lot of respects, like yours. Thanks for leading the way, good job!

Keith

glacknoid

Oct 22, 2008
robbinsdale MN
Can anyone with an ez motorbike crack one of these babies open and give a look see as too what's inside or know of where a photo of this exists. I'm not one to consider something without checking under the hood.

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Your bike looks sharp. I love the way the Schwinn frame looks with a springer. And the flex for a pipe I love that too. One thing I like is the larger tanks I wonder if the later kits will have the larger tank! Enjoy the bike I bet it sounds neat. Have fun, Dave

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
Can anyone with an ez motorbike crack one of these babies open and give a look see as too what's inside or know of where a photo of this exists. I'm not one to consider something without checking under the hood.
Hi glacknoid
Do you have a local EZ Bike dealer?
You can check at
EZ Motorbike is proud to be repr

If so, you can check it out in person which is always the best way

I will have my EZ motorbike at the SoCal meet at El Dorado park
on Sunday June 14th and I am available at my shop in Orange County

glacknoid

Oct 22, 2008
robbinsdale MN
I think there is one in mn about 60miles away. If I'm ever in the area I would stop in but I guess they only sell it in a kit for 650 but I already have everything but a good quiet gearbox. There is belt drive available in about a month that I've seen more detail of and if it's sold seperate, I'll get a couple.

Last edited:

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi Glacknoid, just like when you go to see a New Honda Civic, and they have their new CVT transmission they do not "open the transmission" for you to inspect {and approve?}, yes, like them we have kept the lid on our technology.

Currently there are no plans to sell separate transmissions, and so I would guess that you'll either want to plan for a kit, or look into another option?

Anyways, in other news, a belt-rear drive EZ Bike on the Dyno at Dawson Springs KY hit 41 mph, and the owner thinks he can squeeze another 2-3 mph out of it's STOCK engine.

We are pleased to be developing what we feel will be the best bike kit in America!

Mike

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Forbisher - What is going on at El Dorado? I work for the city and wonder if a bunch are getting together there often. I can't do Sunday but another day I would like to meet up with some of the MB's I would like to see the EZ it looks cool for a utility motor, I just like a purpose built engines, no air shroud. Have fun, Dave

Hi glacknoid
Do you have a local EZ Bike dealer?
You can check at
EZ Motorbike is proud to be repr

If so, you can check it out in person which is always the best way

I will have my EZ motorbike at the SoCal meet at El Dorado park
on Sunday June 14th and I am available at my shop in Orange County

Last edited:

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
Had it on the road today. Runs great!! My driveway is uphill & pulled it easy coming home. Smooth bike & drive system. Taking it & my 99 to Connecticut For the Rally May 2nd. See you there.
Your bike really came out very nice......if it runs as good as it looks
you got a winner and I bet it sounds sweet too
I love 4 stroke singles

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I got a title & license plate this week. Pa. is strict about that stuff. It's lots more fun riding now. I took it to a car show today & just parked in the lot. People were all around it asking questions. They were surprised to see a plate on it. It runs great. My headlight bracket broke. I must find a better one.