Anyone ever see a kit like this?

GoldenMotor.com

Pluto

Sep 3, 2013
Chicago
Just received the Email response from BikeBerry. According to their technicians everything looks normal and to just put a little grease on those gears.

Yep that will do it. What a bunch of losers.

In business it is common to get a bad piece every now and then. I think this qualifies

Seems to me you try and make those bad situations right and try to eliminate them in the future. Oh, what do I know, I am not a BikeBerry hotshot executive. LOL....

They will never see another dime from me and from anyone I am able to influence. Prolly wont make any difference to them but I will fell better.

It would be a sad situation to know that your business model is to find new suckers as an only source of business and revenue. Sad indeed...

Last edited:

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
Sounds like good advice. I was putting these two together for other people. They wanted cheap. I think I am going four stroke next. Don't get me wrong I love my two stroker but you know what went into that motor and who wants to pay for that.

Any new buzzers will be from Dax. Are his four stroke motors superior to other as well?
I'm going to call them today and give them a piece of my mind about what they doing to my buddy Pluto

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
even my sons BGF motor was much better then that.

I guess my first chouice was the best Oh well I guess the saying that huffy came up with is true Once you go Dax you never go Bax

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
I should have said this to start with if your guys wanted them cheap you could go with gas bike or kings there selling whole kits for 130 free shipping and by the looks of it you have to put the motors together so you would know how well put together it was from the get go