2 Person Bike

GoldenMotor.com

2stroker

Apr 29, 2012
orlando
Check out my 2 seater. Picked it up at a yard sale about 2 years ago and took it bumblebeebolton's shop and they slapped an engine on for me and its been nothing but fun for me and my buddies! It was acutally my 1st bike kit. I seen the inventor at a gas station and i had never seen a Motorized Bike he showed me how it worked and I went to his house the next day and he introduced me to the wonderful world of motorized biking. Of course I quickly went out and bought another bike to slap a rear wheel kit on. After about the 3rd ride. I Havent rode it in a few months though. I let friends ride it here and there. but i think im gonna take it for a ride with the my lady and see how she runs for myself! If I take it to work with a friend we can ride the carpool lane!laff

2stroker

Apr 29, 2012
orlando
Check out my 2 seater. Picked it up at a yard sale about 2 years ago and took it bumblebeebolton's shop and they slapped an engine on for me and its been nothing but fun for me and my buddies! It was acutally my 1st bike kit. I seen the inventor at a gas station and i had never seen a Motorized Bike he showed me how it worked and I went to his house the next day and he introduced me to the wonderful world of motorized biking. Of course I quickly went out and bought another bike to slap a rear wheel kit on. After about the 3rd ride. I Havent rode it in a few months though. I let friends ride it here and there. but i think im gonna take it for a ride with the my lady and see how she runs for myself! If I take it to work with a friend we can ride the carpool lane!laff
This is what might happen!

I get stopped by a police car.

"What've I done, officer?" I asks .

"Perhaps you didn't notice sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back . . ."

"Oh, thank God for that," I say - "I thought I'd gone deaf!"

laff