Heres a couple questions:

GoldenMotor.com

DualGlocks

Jul 6, 2011
Canada
If you can just answer these questions, this would help a lot. Im also doing research on Google and on this site.

I have the Jesse James Chopper bike, im wondering if i get the standard kit like this : 80cc Motorized Bicycle Kit/ Bike Motor | eBay

Im wondering if i can bolt this kit right on, yes or no?

What mods will i have to do to make this kit work?

Brakes, the brakes on the bikes are in the pedals is that ok?

Info or pictures will be great! Thanks man!

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
From what I've read, Canada is going EPA cert only motors. Local shops are shutting down because they can't import motors anymore. I'd triple check with the vendor you pick that it is possible. Or pick one up from a Canadian vendor, some places still have them in stock(cheaper shipping too). So be careful ordering from the US.

More info on engines in Canada

As for your chopper bike, You'll definately need an offset motor mount(or build one). Because of the fat back tire, you'll need to have your sprocket stick out farther too. Like extra washers or something.

Offset Motor Mount(ebay)

Brakes... You'd be pushing your luck with the stock rear drum if you had to make an emergency stop... eep. You might want to look into a front disc hub, or someway to mount some V-brakes.

Oh, and check out the Google search at the top, all results link back here. :)

gl.

DualGlocks

Jul 6, 2011
Canada
Yeah, they are in stock, so im going to order one up!

Should i go 80 or 49?

Also, is there a way to get a new rear hub for that rim? Then mount the sprocket on? Because a mount is no problem, i can make one myself, i just need to figure out the back hub system.