Anyone been screwed by bikeberrymotors.com???

GoldenMotor.com

jtgolden

May 31, 2011
United States
It has been business days and still no tracking number and they are not responding to my email. Also the kit I ordered is no longer on there website.

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Ouch! Sorry man. I always try to stick to companies that actually participate in the actual hobby/activity they sell. Sick Bike Parts, Pirates, Piston, Dax all run what they "brung." Some other companies are in it to make a buck and have no clue what they sell or how it works.

Try to give them a call. If that doesn't work, dispute the sale with either Paypal or your credit card company, which ever you paid with. Then select one of the fore mentioned companies.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
It has been business days and still no tracking number and they are not responding to my email. Also the kit I ordered is no longer on there website.
Calm down, BikeBerry is a reputable company.
Call them on their 800 number.
Jack claims that their phone wait time is down to 5 minutes now
so their automated skype phone system won't drive you too crazy. lol

BikeBerry may steal the pics they use in their banner ads but they
treat their customers just fine.

Gasbike.net is the company you got to avoid.

If you want a great motorbike company to buy from try
PistonBikes.com. Rob and Greg have a loyal following
of local riders and they support Motorized Bicycle racing.

Let us know how it works out.

Poopyboogin420

Feb 4, 2011
Montana
I can vouch that Piston, Pirate, and SBP are all reputable vendors. Piston is where I bought my kit and I've called them twice and they answered my questions fully. I ordered Pirate's layback seat post and was confused about size, so I emailed them, and received a direct phone call to confirm the size. I'd say that's good customer service, great in fact, and they even sent some Swedish fish with it!!lol! Never had to contact SBP, didn't need to, everything worked fine with no problems. I just looked at the sites and made my decisions based on whether I could get ahold of them if I needed to. I really don't think that Bikeberry.com will screw you, though, and if they honor their warranties, then you will be happy you went through them. 6 months is enough time to run your kit and know if it's defective or not. Just my opinion though, I have not dealt with them, and I don't know if they are active on this forum, which is something to consider also... Knowing what your potential customer base is and what they are talking about, and meeting the needs of the hobby is important.