anyone ever ordered from gasbike.net?

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Dan and Barely Awake have been a lot, a lot more diplomatic than I'm going to be.
If you have something worthwhile to say, say it. If you're here just to stir up trouble and emotions, you won't be here long.
The other mods and I spend hours here daily trying to make this a place where you hobbiest can come, discuss, share and learn and do it in an environment devoid of hostilities. There will be absolutely no tolerance for people or threads that run counter to that goal.
If you feel we're being "protective" of another member/sponsor/dealer, so be it. Because that's exactly what it is. We strive to 'protect and shield everyone from attack and bashing that I've seen in this and occasionally in other threads.
There is always an element who have to get their two cents worth in regardless if it contributes to the discussion or not. When those two cents turn into arguments for the sake of arguing, or just to inject discord, we view that as 'trolling' and it will not be tolerated.
Put down the beer can/wine glass or whatever it is that has you feeling manly and have a civil discussion or take it someplace else.
Tom

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Dan you are so off base with this...the man talks around the subject like obama does..dont flame me on that. why are most here such a suck up?..kisss as?...I'm sorry I do not do that
No one here is a so called "kisss as or suck up". People here look out for each other. People here warn each other of companies with bad parts or deals. People here come to have fun. People here respect each other. People here are friends. I know this site has rules, and Ive never actually looked at them, but Ive never been yelled at for breaking any. I dont know if this is a rule or not, but If I was a mod, I would make a rule of opinion and respect of others opinions. If someone has an opinion, and you dont like it, post your own opinion below it. You dont need to put the other person on the spot like that. They said what they wanted. Now you say what you want below it (Following the rule of opinion). Then another person says what they want under that (Following the same rule). Thats kinda how a threat works. Everyone puts in a little input here and there until there is a long string of opinions, ideas, and help with the thread topic.

Mods, please correct me if Im wrong.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
make up your mind here schwinn..you say a person has a right to voice their opinion here and that is what I did..now according to you others have a right to voice theirs also....I more then agree with you more on this. so let me voice mine without having to fear others..ok?
Ok I understand. What I meant was add you opinion on the thread topic.

For example if the thread topic is on Spark Plugs, and some one says One thing, thats it. Then someone else can post what they want (with the topic still on spark plugs). Then someone can reply to someone else's reply (whal being on the topic of spark plugs). If someone says "I think those spark plugs are crappy", and then someone else says "they are only crappy on your bike" then that would be out of line in some context. Instead you could have said anything else without bring in the poster's bike.

I know thats alittle confusing but do you understand? Im not trying to be mean, I just want peace...

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
my85. will read your post. Just don't want to bother right now. I see that it opens with cursing and a lack of civility. Kind of a nice day and I don't want to bother with it right now.

Fox, well said.

Side note and OT. Carrol is already planing the menu for the CT ride. I think she enjoys the social get together even more then I.

Do you want us to bring the tent/canopy thing. well, will any way. Good for shading food and weary riders. Thanks again for the invite. Really does make Momma happy. She loves you guys.

sketchman

Mar 23, 2011
WV, USA
You can voice your opinion without being afraid of anyone, AND without insulting anyone if you think enough before you speak, all without dancing around the issue.

I brought up a simple example. A member who repeatedly doesn't provide what he/she advertises but still is accepting payments. To which was answered, something like "It isn't that simple."

Well, what is the difference between a vendor and a member who sells things/services he doesn't provide here? The vendor pays to be advertised here is all I can figure.

I don't see behind the scenes, so I don't know everything. But, if it's a matter of seeing for as certain as possible, whether or not gasbike really is "all that bad", why not try to find some good feedback for them? If all vendors get reviews all over the spectrum, then there should be a good amount of good feedback for them. I just don't see you finding much at all.

The one day shipping doesn't happen, the online chat help apparently doesn't happen, the email support doesn't happen, the phone support apparently rarely happens till you start something they HAVE to look into, and it goes on and on. If they didn't advertise all these things, then fine, but they are not providing what people are paying for.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Dan - :D Thanks for so much support with the CT ride :)

my85- Dan and the other mods will read your post again and well clear this up :)

General Population- Just to get back on this topic real quick, people that want to get things from Gasbike.net or kingsmotorbike.com, shop with caution!!! That is all. :D

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
I can see that you do care, you just came off as rude at first. If you think Gasbike shouldnt be here, you could try a few things.

1)Get opinions
2)Vote (if possible)
3) Bring this up with the moderators in charge of the advertisements and sponsors.
4) Bring this up with Gasbike or Kingsmotorbikes (If they ever call you back).

sketchman

Mar 23, 2011
WV, USA
I wasn't trying to say there was good feedback available. I was attempting to(without making assumptions or accusations) provide a means for the mods to come to the conclusion most have already, but those in charge don't seem to agree with yet. It is presumptuous to assume guilt before it is proved.

You know the thing about horses and water? Gotta drink it himself. You can tell them what you think they should believe all you want. Not gonna change a thing if they don't really see it that way.

So if they could provide as much good feedback as bad that's readily available they may have a point. If not, well, you see?

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
If I had a choice, I would have the Better Business Bureau step in. Ive called them, and Ive complained many times about Nationwide Access, LLC. Nothing happens... I dont want them to get closed down. I just to kick them in the pants and get them in shape. I dont support them, nor do I want them destroyed. If they cleaned up their act, everything would be alot better.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Schwinn thanks and yes I really do care..I ran a very honest business yet had to deal with many who just ripped people off so I would guess I"m very passionate about this...you are right I do come across rude at time..but I can always be relied on to tell it as it is...my friends know that and do actually respect me for it. thats just how I am. I grow on a person as they get to understand me..of course if they take the time to. and I do hope they do. what you see here is what I am..I do not harbor presences....anyway thank-you for understanding I will try not to be so abrasive in the future but honestly cant promise that. but will try
I told you, everyone here listens and understands, sometimes not right away, but in time :p

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Just a thought or two before I back out of this thread and I will NOT be back to it.

The disrespect shown to some of the mods and the accusations are some of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen here.

Point: The ads were paid for and if removed the sites owner, Paul, could face legal action.

Point: You the buyer should not get upset, with the staff here, because and advertiser "ripped " you off. It was not their fault and if you had used the google search on this site here you likely would have gone with a different vendor.

Point: I understand that you're upset that you got ripped off. That does not give you the right to slander others who had nothing to do with you losing your money, that was all your fault for not using the search function of this site in order to check the vendor you chose.

Grow up and act like an adult, accept responsibility. Remember the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me." It's now time to get over it and move on with your life.

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
moonshiner that is rather absurd..gas bike does not want to work it out, what they do already seems to be working for them...once again gasbike is being protected. I would assume that the moderator knows the owner??yes?? then he does infact have some power to get rid of gasbike..he could talk to the owner about it...bottom line gasbike ripped me off for lots of money as they have many people here, not to mention friends of mine..it is an absolute insult to me for anybody to protect them. how is this not understood?.. you are only condoning what they have done and are doing..

as stated if you are not part of the cure then you are part of the problem..I think that would sum it up..with all respect what gasbike is doing is wrong and those protecting them are also wrong..why would this be an auguement to begin with?
exactly how is it looking out for people here by condoning what gasbike is doing. And talk about Epinions, I only voiced mine and it happened to be my opinion on the moderator. exactly how some here have had an opion on me here, and thats fine, but what makes you better then me? if you feel safer going with the crowd then more to you, I however do not if it is wrong..again with respect to all

so lets get back on point this is not about me it is about gasbike and them being allowed to keep ripping people off here. right?yes?

people here also let others get ripped off by one of its advertisers..a person that may be new here will figure if they advertise here on the forum then they can be trusted.....You really can not see this?????????
that's not what you originally wrote to quote my post;

people are considerate on this forum , too considerate in fact , NOT ME

rude , disrespectful ,offensive and total horse sh!t are just a few words that can be use to describe your posts to several people on here.

you are right sketchman. please except my apology if I was rude to you..just feel so strongly about gasbike and what they are getting away with, but then I guess my battle is over with them, I did get my money back from my card company
so it looks like gasbike didn't rip you off after all ,you got your money back and a used motor kit which is probably on a bike now.

you do have a problem dude , its your attitude...

Status
Not open for further replies.