Death Race 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Spooky Tooth Cycles and Mussleman Honda Racing Circuit brings us another exciting

DEATH RACE

When: Sunday April 18,2010 12-5pm

Where: Mussleman Honda Racing Circuit

11800 S. Harrison Road 85747 Tucson,Arizona
DIRECTIONS: From I-10 take exit 273 (Rita) or 275 (Houghton) south to the Pima Fairgrounds. Musselman Honda Circuit is 11800 S. Harrison Road on the west side across from the Fairgrounds

Email: [email protected]
(520) 245- 5278
Link: http://musselmanhondacircuit.com/home/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Link:Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes

Fee $15
Helmet
Gloves
Eye Protection
Knee & Elbow Pads
Long Sleeve Shirt
Long Pants
Toe Covering Shoes

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Is there gonna be a ride like in the promo video out on the open road?

That would be so sick!!!
Roland is gonna be busy before the race taking care of business at the 4th ave. bicycle swap meet.

If we want a rally we will have to organize it ourselves. We would have to get a group together and our own camera man.

I believe we will have another camera man from the newspaper to report on the race.

The race does not start until 3, if there is anyone that wants track time before 3pm private message me and let me know and I will ask the track owner if we can have time before the schedule event. I dont want to bump out any kart rentals unless I know enough riders are interested.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I am definatly going to be taking alot of video and pictures.

I think we should forsure go on a rally, I think it would be so fun going on a road like that at WOT.

Im sure others will have their cameras as well.

I cant wait!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
is there going to be any organization for the race itself ie jersey numbers, lap times. Or is it just going to be informal?
I believe it will be the same as usually, the last time I spoke to Roland about that he said we would have to organize that all ourselves. BTW #31 is spoken for if we do have numbers lol

I think we should forsure go on a rally, I think it would be so fun going on a road like that at WOT.
That was video taped at Gates Pass in the Tucson Mountains West, The Death Race is not being held on public streets anymore so the fuzz dont bust us.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
full face or half helmet? full gloves or is fingerless ok?
hotel discounts?
What about the rules for the bike? are there any?
Full Face or Half: okay
Bicycle helmet: okay

If you have full gloves bring them!, I believe fingerless is okay.

Bike Rules, must be a bicycle with motor assist other then that there is none. Run with what you got just be sure your bike is safe and up to the task.

Hotel discount check the web site I believe they offer hotel discounts http://www.p1kartcircuit.com/

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Fairracing31. Your the best. I will for sure be there.

anything going on Fri. or Sat.? make a weekend out of it.
Not that I know of? I have to work Fri. and Sat. so I am kinda glad this years race is on Sunday. Maybe we can get a rally going on for Saturday and if we want I can get the track after the supermoto Race on Saturday? I'd have to call in sick but if we get enough riders I am willing to miss a day of work lol.

Sunday from 6am to 1pm Is the El Bike Swap de Tucson on 4th ave.
08 El Bike Swap de Tucson pictures by FR31MB - Photobucket

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
the swap meet is the same day as the race? it's like my dreams came true, i can spend all my money and wreck my bike all in the same day.