March 27th Los Angeles ride.

GoldenMotor.com

The 26incher

Dec 19, 2009
Pepeekeo, HI
The Oinkster? F-yea, I really want to check that place out! It was on the food network's tripple D's. It looks like they have good food...

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
The Oinkster? F-yea, I've really want to check that place out! It was on the food network's tripple D's. It looks like they have good food...
Been there once, Foods a little pricey buy really good! I got the pastrami........ excellent with a twist on the sauce. Everything looks pretty darn good and there's beer there for you Boozers!.duh.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Hey Rock! After the delorean got strucked by lightning, I've been alive and well in good ol' 1885 .
Truth of the matter is that I've been a little busy with work and just got back from China too. I think i will see you guys this Saturday. At least to drop by and say hi.

P.S - Been working on another project bike as well... HINT: "Luftwaffe Blue"
.wee.

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Nice ride today...I want to thank all my fellow riders for the support today. My kid is doing good and he is ready for the next ride. Road rash sucks as we all know...they heal better at 14 than 48...

I need a little help. I need to know the location of the accident...if anyone can help.

Thanks again,

Jeff AKA culvercityclasic

The 26incher

Dec 19, 2009
Pepeekeo, HI
Well, I wish I could have hit the road with you guys but the ball and chain had me jumping through hoops most of the day. Tell me about Oinkster? Is it all that and a bucket of beer? So jealous! Who was kicking @$$ on the ride? Did greasemonkey's bike live up to the wheelie bars? I did get to work on my bike a little and I think I have too much for you guys! I'm tell'n ya, the GT80 carb is the hot ticket! As soon as I get the 30 tooth gear, take a good look at my motomag tattoo on my elbow because that's all you are going to see of me! I took some pics today that I will re-size and post soon. Big ups guys, see you @ the next one...