jb's EZMotorbike

GoldenMotor.com

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
so jb does youe headlight and tail light run off of batterys or do they run off of the motor it's self,if so can you please let me know and if they do run off of the motor how is it done.Is there a way to hook up the lights to the motor if at all possible? xct2

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
got many miles on it since April 2009 when I got it on the road & never had a problem. seems like a long time ago I started this thread.

Hi Jay,

Riding a motorbike and not needing to fix it before or after each ride sure adds to the experience.

When I decide to go for a ride, I take stock of my personal bikes to select the easiest to start and the less problematic. Although I have a lot of motorbikes, the EZM bike is now ridden the most. It is just down right fun to ride and my biggest worry is to make sure I remember to change the oil every 500 miles.

Have fun,

Hi Bill, You can't change the oil too much.

I have extended the mileage on the oil changes because I want to "stress" the motor. I am trying to duplicate the conditions that someone would do if they weren't concerned about proper maintance.

If I put the motor through harsh conditions and it survives, it would only fortify my belief in the durability of the HS motor.

I would suggest changing the oil every 250 to 300 miles for extended motor life.

Have fun,

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
excellent,,,I am pretty anal about oil changes :)
almost 3600 miles (1k on the Q-Matic) on my EZM !
I work mine pretty hard and it has never failed to impress me :)

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
It's been on a couple weeks. Then we had high winds for a few days, then rain for a few days. So I've been getting some riding in. The Q matic is very smooth to operate. It doesn't take any getting use to.
Jay

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Yes Quenton my top speed increased and I see no wear on the belt. I'm sure the new idler design will be a real asset to belt life longevity.

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi Jay, seems to me that when I shipped your Manual, it had a 48 rear, with a 9 tooth front? I know that ratio does not work well on Q-Maqtic, you changed out the rear sprocket I guess?

Mike