Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Old School BICYCLE Turn Signal Kit?

GoldenMotor.com

moonscry

Mar 5, 2014
Santa Clara
I am looking for retro/ Old school turn signals for my Bike. Now I keep finding stuff for old school bikes... as in MOTORCYCLES But I cant find much as far as say like a schwinn or something like that.

I am looking for a KIT rather than something Mock Rigged. Because I dont have a battery on that that thing, and for good reason too- I want it to remain as light as it can.

I am also looking for something that is not cheap plastic. Something that looks vintage. Not these new fangaled biker things

I have SCOWERED Ebay, Amazon and Google... Any Suggestions?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I am looking for retro/ Old school turn signals for my Bike. Now I keep finding stuff for old school bikes... as in MOTORCYCLES But I cant find much as far as say like a schwinn or something like that.

I am looking for a KIT rather than something Mock Rigged. Because I dont have a battery on that that thing, and for good reason too- I want it to remain as light as it can.

I am also looking for something that is not cheap plastic. Something that looks vintage. Not these new fangaled biker things

I have SCOWERED Ebay, Amazon and Google... Any Suggestions?
I've never seen an old bicycle with turn signals that I can remember and would not have a clue where to find something like what you are looking for, but best wishes and hope you can find what you need.

Map

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
The only issue with the old school lights is rf interference , every wired old school light I've tried suffers very badly to the point of completely shutting down the unit .
Keep looking and you will find one like my retro rear light but you will need to replace all wiring with new heavily insulated wire

Regards Hen