Testing Waters: Worksman Frames, Wheels, Cranks, and more...

GoldenMotor.com

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Hey Guys,

I acquired some extra Worksman parts when buying my wheels (couldn't resist =)) Everything was bought new in 2011 (I was told) and is in great shape. You can message me with your zip code and I can give you a price with shipping. I've sold some items but here's what I have left:

Worksman Ladies Cruiser Frame (a couple minor scratches) and fork in White- $50 plus shippng

Worksman M2600 Frame/Fork, stem, bars, crank (Sold)

***The Black Wheels are for my build and I won't be selling***

Worksman Extra Wide Seat with seat post (13") See picture above- $10 plus shipping

Chrome Front Wheel with Drum Brake, cable, and locking lever- some minor rust spots see pictures- (sold)

I also have a Worksman ding dong bell- (sold)

Wald Delivery Basket (still in box from Worksman)- (sold)

I will take paypal for an additional 3% but prefer money orders. I have some stuff up on ebay right now and will update this is they are sold. I'm not completely desperate to sell yet but make an offer even if it's lower than my asking price. Thanks guys!

Keith
brnot

Last edited:

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Id be interested in the front wheel plus cables etc at 85.00 shipped. Don't need the tire if that helps.

Dan.

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
I'm throwing the wheels on ebay tomorrow. I'd rather sell them on here or locally so I can avoid paying ebay. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. I'll post the links to ebay with all the pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Just have the seat and ladies frame left. Anyone want to build a pedal bike for their wife? A cheap frame for a push cart, rack mount or friction drive? Maybe even use the rear triangle for a new fabbed up build? :)

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Got the M2600 frame just as described. Thanks!! AAA+++ seller
Thanks Jimmy!

Anyone interested in a 52 Roadmaster Frame and Fork? I just bought MotoMagz old setup and don't have use for this one anymore. PM me with any offers.

Still have the wide Worksman seat and ladies frame. I also have two kevlar belted worksman tires with puncture resistant tubes….

Keith

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
This is funny I sold Keith my old set up he sold Jimmy his frame and I sold Jimmy a set of Worksman rims for Keith frame..wow