pistonbikes.com issue (no contact)

GoldenMotor.com

MadC

May 4, 2010
Toronto
Hey guys,

I'm trying to put together a new build on a stretched beach cruiser.

through this website I discovered pistonbikes.com to get a custom 2" wide sprocket for my wheel hub.

I ordered one. paid by paypal, payment went through.

I waited about 1 week before inquiring if it was sent out. But the phone number provided on the website is not in service, and one of the emails provided is not longer working.

I noticed this operation was most used in 2008-2009..

Does anybody have an alternative contact for this business or any experiences related to my problem?

any help would be GREATLY appreciated!.trk

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
800 361-5755 The number works just fine for the US
don't know about Canada
The piston bike crew is going to the Death race.
Hey guys,

I'm trying to put together a new build on a stretched beach cruiser.

through this website I discovered pistonbikes.com to get a custom 2" wide sprocket for my wheel hub.

I ordered one. paid by paypal, payment went through.

I waited about 1 week before inquiring if it was sent out. But the phone number provided on the website is not in service, and one of the emails provided is not longer working.

I noticed this operation was most used in 2008-2009..

Does anybody have an alternative contact for this business or any experiences related to my problem?

any help would be GREATLY appreciated!.trk

Last edited:

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Never had a problem with Piston Bikes. I know they are going to be out for a few days because of the Death Race. As stated you probably cant dial the toll free number due to being in Canada and that could also be an issue with the shipping particularly if your order was shipped via UPS, I know their number works because I placed an order with Robert there yesterday.

Roberts email is [email protected]. I suggest to send him an email and request a tracking number for your order. They generally send you an order confirmation and shipping email with in a few hours and if you didnt get one they might have had a system error or you might also check your junk mail folder in case it was sent there.