WTB steel cruiser frame and other parts

GoldenMotor.com

MotorizedEtc.

Jul 10, 2010
Fremont, CA
I have ordered a Qmatic/HS kit and would like to buy a steel frame cruiser for it. I'd prefer a 26" Schwinn straight bar or cantilever frame something that will fit the engine and some big tires( 2-3"). I would also like it to be able to fit the monarch style springer fork, which I am also looking to buy. Eventually I'd like to fit a in frame tank on this bike. I want some heavy duty wheels like Worksman or husky with drum brake and wide cranks that will fit this frame.

If anyone is selling these items please let me know.

Thanks

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
My 2 cents. If you already bought a EZ go with a nice solid vintage frame. You want somthing nice and solid thats going to be around trouble free for a while.Your plans sound like the bike Im building right now.
A vintage Panther / Strait bar sounds like a good bet. There is a In-frame tank available for it and the guy who makes the tanks also re-manufactures the Monark forks (they are dangerous and prone to fail without beefing-up) He is a Member here Sportscarpat send him PM. All the other things will fit your bike. Here is a photo of My bike right now.

MotorizedEtc.

Jul 10, 2010
Fremont, CA
Thanks for the your input guys. I am leaning towards a panther frame, just hard to find one at a decent price. I already ordered a reinforced monark springer and sprocket adapter with custom sprocket.