Grubee 4G T belt retailers

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanks Max. I didn't know they were so available yet. Some great stuff coming out this year.

It is an exciting time to be addicted to this crazy, lol.

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I haven't been able to find any other places to buy the kit. I went to the death race a few months ago and roland from spookytooth had one. he said that he would be selling them and I've been waiting. I'm tempted to buy from bicycle-engines but I'd like to support my local motorized bike seller. I would like to see some more reviews of the product before I buy. Maybe I can put some pressure on Roland to put his product on the market.

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I just found this posted by Terry Blow of http://blowbyumotorizedbicycles.ca/6052.html

I can supply any part needed, and the 4G that you are referring to is currently still breaking in and it no longer is in that bike. It was always intended to go in a Felt MP of witch I am currently building and is posted here in the forum http://motorbicycling.com/f3/felt-mp-into-limited-speed-motorcycle-13842.html This is the new home of the 4G and when it is complete I will be racking all the miles it can handle. I am currently Trying to reduce the price on the 4G right now the price is $399.99 USD and Free shipping in the continental US only I am offering this kit to FORUM MEMBERS ONLY $380.00 USD and free shipping in the continental US only Hope this helped
Terry

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanx for the updates Max. am sort of in competition (more just a monkey selling bananas) but I really like their drive.

This is why I ain't not never gonna be rich! lol

karaoketazz

Jun 3, 2011
united states
i need any help i can get with the 4G T Belt Drive had to get a new one all ready bearing came out and it looks like it needs a fat-er retainer spring clip

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Which model 4G you have? Does it have a domed clutch drum or a flat one? It's possible you sheared a key or the T-belt cog itself. The cog is pressed on, not welded. That happened to me and I got it welded. 1500 miles later, still lovin my 4G.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Which model 4G you have? Does it have a domed clutch drum or a flat one? It's possible you sheared a key or the T-belt cog itself. The cog is pressed on, not welded. That happened to me and I got it welded. 1500 miles later, still lovin my 4G.
Sounds like he has the 4:1 80 tooth model with the one way bearing.
They only came with the Huasheng that has the clutch built into
the side of the engine

The fix for the bad one way bearing is happening slow. Someone
welded theirs up.

karaoketazz

Jun 3, 2011
united states
ok i have the 4:1 80 tooth model with the one way bearing.
that comeswith the Huasheng but dont know were to weld it can any one show a photo please

karaoketazz

Jun 3, 2011
united states
well it took five days to get and now its has broke but looks like its going to take weeks to get iut replaced kinda thought they would rush it but no way im not to happy about all of it getting help and finding out it broke easy was not good

karaoketazz

Jun 3, 2011
united states
i would like to see a photo of were to weld it and i can do that to the new noe if thats what i need to do to keep ridding i need help peps i want to ride i love it is my first build but things should not break i did every thing right helpppppppp
:-||