MasterLowrider,TopLowrider,or StreetLowrider?

GoldenMotor.com

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I am looking for some lowrider parts and was wanting the forums advice on the aforementioned websites. The best deal for what I want is MasterLowrider but I would like some insight before I jump out there.

I could also get the parts from BicycleDesigner but they are a little more expensive than the others.

Sanchez

Dec 12, 2013
Texas
My Club and I Go\LowlwLowLow
Have been buying from Masterlowrider for around 9-10 years.
They have always treated us right. There good people with Great Products and Great prices.

As for Toplowrider and Street lowrider.
I have had a few people in the club try them out and some never seen there products and said it took them forever to get there money back.
Had to contact Paypal to get there refunds.
Also Emery was just telling me that once you place an order with Streetlowrider they don't answer there phone or emails.

You need to remember when you deal with masterlowrider Sam is Deaf and you must email him to talk with him.
Masterlowrider forever.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Thanks for the heads-up. I have only got fork bars from toplowrider and it was cool,2 times. I had planned on trying statussuspsension out next for some chopper forks. Maybe ill go with master though. Its all about price for me and I have 45 days to get my money back if the need should arise. I have no club,not even building a lowrider actually.

Welcome to the forum,by the way.