Pirate Cycles Alive and Well!

GoldenMotor.com

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma

Proof of Life photo taken 4/10/2011!

Guys..

Its been brought to our attention that some individuals on the forum may have a APB out on us.

Please understand we are on deck working hard and aware of the current email situation that we are together experiencing. It wears me thin.

Our most sincere apologies to any and all who have not gotten a response to a question that was recently sent our way via email. It's truly our loss and we realize this. I personally am doing the best I can to answer as many emails as I can answer a day. It doesn't even dent the mailbox unfortunately. This is very discouraging to say the least.

I'm working on a solution to this situation believe me. Please understand we are not direct importers by any means. The mark ups on these such products may not be what some of you may think they are. To go and just hire someone 40 hrs a week would unfortunately make it much harder for us to stay competitive price wise. Plus new employees don't know a thing when they start. This issue will be worked out right here within the family. It's all hands on deck time is all!!! All Deck mates to the Captains Quarters!

For the next week to come Matt my brother will be packing your orders and the Pirate will be emailing, chatting on the phone and hosing out any fires started due to the recent email situation. Its not intentional we promise.

Try to understand also that Its spring time and were faced with the demand of the daily orders, The local customers builds and deadlines, stock and inventory control, new product design, and a massive amount of emails every day, average 125 to 150 to be precise. We have a burning passion to keep on keeping on every day. We love what we do. Pirates don't just give up when the going gets tough. We regroup and take em down.

We do something that is downright interesting to many people out there. That in turn raises lots of questions. This generates lots of emails for us. It's the nature of the business and we realize this.

PLEASE NOTE>> We have shipped all our orders daily as we mostly do through the entire moving process. We are shipped up to date as we write this thread today. We OWE emails NOT orders here!! Not to be mistaken.

These new Business email addresses will be active on midnight Monday 4/12/2011 Tonight

[email protected] >>> For order Info or support

[email protected] >>> For product info or support

[email protected] >>> For Dealers questions or Wholesale Inquires

Yahoo Instant Messenger handle>>> [email protected] >>> My computer is on most of the time..

We are setting up a Face book Profile this week. We are already set up on you Tube. We are attainable by all means folks.

The Docked Ships Hours and Info

508-735-5367 When we are available to answer during business hours

Tues-Wed 10-6
Thurs 10-8
Friday 10-6
Sat 10-3
Sun-Mon By Appt

Thank You

Last edited:

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
The parrot fell asleep and the earing are in muddy.. My Dad really is a sea-boat Captain with a wooden leg.. No parrot though.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
when i used to work the graveyard shift at 7-11 a million years ago, this bum came in one time and told me the reason pirate captains wore eyepatches wasn't because the parrot pecked out his eye, it was because when they went from the bright sunny deck to the dark cabins below, they'd switch the eyepatch to the other side. the eye that was covered from the sun would already be used to the darkness so they could see. there'd be less chance of a mutiny 'cause he'd see it coming.

that crazy bum's theory actually made sense.

then he ran outside and flashed a woman in the parking lot, so i had to call the cops on him...

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
The Mythbusters did a whole episode on the the patch thing, the tested the theory of moving from light to dark with it, it was actually quite interesting. Another piece of sea faring lore is the ear ring. It was actually worn by seafarers to pay for for their funeral if they washed up on shore dead, or at least that was one of the reasons.

MattF

Mar 31, 2011
WMass
I guess I can say I ordered a part (CDI box) and it came fast (Priority Mail) without issues. Props to the Pirate.