Dax Friction Drive 98 Bucks Wow !!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Check out the DAX Copyrighted and Patent Pending Universal Friction Drive for only 98 bucks and includes Twist Throttle with 59 inch cable and Free Shipping !! Also.. Soon to be posted will be packaged deals. If you buy the DAX Friction Drive with any one of the Engines we sell, you get even more Discount !! DAX !! Engineering that just makes Cents !!! Enjoy the ride !!!

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
Check out the DAX Copyrighted and Patent Pending Universal Friction Drive for only 98 bucks and includes Twist Throttle with 59 inch cable and Free Shipping !! Also.. Soon to be posted will be packaged deals. If you buy the DAX Friction Drive with any one of the Engines we sell, you get even more Discount !! DAX !! Engineering that just makes Cents !!! Enjoy the ride !!!
I like the look of your friction drive kit.
I Will wait to see the the package deal.

What size is the centrifugal clutch bell 52 mm or 76 mm??

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
I was hoping for 31 MARCH. It looks now as though production will be done by then. And then shipping will take another 3 weeks since I am having such a large number produced. I will provide updates as I get them.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Also.. The bracket is of a new design with radius designed holes to allow for 15 degree pivot of any engine. This new and copyrighted design is a simple yet very effective way for any installer to get a perfect install of his or her motor. Many engines require a level install. Engines 2 and 4 stroke with float Carbs require level function. There are some 2 and 4 strokes with diaphragm Carbs and mist oiling function where this does not matter. Most of the motors we use need to be level. And this is where the new DAX universal bracket shines. Also, it has had a lot of the fat trimmed and has shed 1.1 lbs . Also. The radius bends are done in such a way to increase stiffness as well. All in all, it is a much improved bracket. Also, the supports have improved slots and the u brackets have different designed hole placement to improve clearance between the bracket and tire. All this have raised the cost of the kit but only around 20 bucks or so.. So. The new version will cost a little more, but it is worth it. The advancements in this friction and chain drive bracket are now up to date with all the new style bicycles out there. It is superb in every way. Simple, reliable, smooth, and fast.. I will have pictures of the new bracket as a chain drive posted on my site for sale in the next week. Enjoy the ride...