Wanna Race?

GoldenMotor.com

cinelliphyle

Nov 30, 2009
bonney lake wash.
I organize a very large vintage event in Centralia Wa. and am thinking about trying to arrange a race between anyone who shows up with a Board track tribute bicycle or whizzer and feels like dragging their left foot around a designated course. How many of you might be interested in such an endeavor? This event is a must attend anyway. Aug 7-8 at 2100 N. National Ave. in Centralia Wash.
The "Pedal And Piston Rendezvous" is an annual vintage bicycle/motorcycle swap, show, etc. With live music, beer gardens, great food, on site camping, indoor swap space available.
Vintage bicycle show, vintage motorcycle show, etc. etc. etc.
Email [email protected]
or call 253-826-0252
ask for Rick...

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Has to be a whizzer or board track? lots of other vintage (and vintage style) stuff!

We'll have at least a few bikes there this year (At least one will meet your current race criteria)! Sorry we missed it last year!

Cheers!

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I organize a very large vintage event in Centralia Wa. and am thinking about trying to arrange a race between anyone who shows up with a Board track tribute bicycle or whizzer and feels like dragging their left foot around a designated course. How many of you might be interested in such an endeavor? This event is a must attend anyway. Aug 7-8 at 2100 N. National Ave. in Centralia Wash.
The "Pedal And Piston Rendezvous" is an annual vintage bicycle/motorcycle swap, show, etc. With live music, beer gardens, great food, on site camping, indoor swap space available.
Vintage bicycle show, vintage motorcycle show, etc. etc. etc.
Email [email protected]
or call 253-826-0252
ask for Rick...

Aug 7-8??? Count ME in!! Jim (GHost0) as well, I'm thinking - round up all the Seattle guys and gals!!!!

How about a generic MB race?

cinelliphyle

Nov 30, 2009
bonney lake wash.
I guess I failed to make it clear that my vision is to see a race or a series of loosly organized races involving baord track replica and whizzer "Style" machines. I did not intend to imply any sort of limitation as to the make, model, style, or? just a bunch of us crazy fools with motorized bicycles having a bit of fun at our own expense. The parking lot at this event is HUGE! did I say HUGE!? I mean this place has the space and then some to get just such a thing going. What I have in mind is a sort of spontanious gathering and good natured challenge among those who show up with suitable machines. As I said I am one of the organizers and I can mark off a good sized spot for the race/s. If we make it too official there is the chance that some paranoid might find a reason to tell us not to do it, so lets just give it our best shot and hope nobody rains on our parade. Worst case scenario we have a few good rides, some hardy bike talk over a few beers, and one **** of a good time.
Hope to see you all in Centralia on Aug 7-8. Get in touch with me and reserve a booth , some camp space, and get involved in this fund raiser (for disabled vets). Lets show the motorcycle crowd (I am one of them also) that we bicycle people know how to represent and have a good time. Come on down and look me up. I wont be hard to find, I will be the guy with the big handle bar mustache riding around on a bicycle or motorcycle trying to do twelve things at once. By the way, we are looking for the use and/or purchase of a VERY large tent. Bring all your old stuff you dont want and sell it, and bring all the old stuff you do want and show it off.