Nathan from the buckeye state

GoldenMotor.com

nathan

Nov 28, 2012
ohio
I'm a rookie motorized bike owner builder who is an old time drag racer with lots of time to tinker with stuff.....Bought a 80cc kit to put on grandson's bike so he could learn to wrench at early age......flg.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Nathan, welcome to the forum. Commendable that you want your grandson to experience the fulfillment of building and enjoying what he has done. He'll always remember it. As for you...lol, well sir here's a warning. Motorized bicycles are addictive and if you build one, you'll want another, and then another and so on until you run out of garage space.
Have fun and ride safe. We're always here with answers if you run into problems.

Tom (another old drag racer, B/SR A/FD)

nathan

Nov 28, 2012
ohio
Thanksfor welcome Tom...Is that a model a in your logo? I'm also building a 29 rat roadster in my spare time......Cool ride.....

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thanksfor welcome Tom...Is that a model a in your logo? I'm also building a 29 rat roadster in my spare time......Cool ride.....
Yeah, Nathan, it's a 30 2 door, as in 2door :) Old car, been on the road for 17 years this past summer but still runs strong. I had three roadsters prior to building this closed car. I like a roof over my head but my wife said she feels 'trapped' in it with a chopped top. It's been across the country and is a comfy and reliable old car.

Keep us informed on your bike build. Photos are always appreciated.

Tom