starting a new project

GoldenMotor.com

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
picked up this worksman today for the awesome price of $40 today! i apologize for the horrible pic but all i had available was my webcam anyhow ill start a build thread

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
I'M A TATTOO WORKING AN ARTIST NAMED SUMMER...
...Venice eh? That's some crazy times slinging ink on THAT beach!
I did about a week there...my liver and sanity demanded I move on.
Awesome score on the bike, BTW..

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
ya i guess it can be crazy i'm usually in a custom shop but just got back from traveling so im taking advantage of the warm weather....i guess the craziness and liver damage could happen in any enviroment it all is really up to the person and what they make of it...I personally come to work draw give people some good tattoo work and go home to my awesome girlfriend to paint. haha

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
In that case, you should enjoy your time there...
At the time I was a full blow alchy with a... Well, less than adequate girlfriend, shall we say...
Lots of bubbly little poppers, but plenty of opportunity for nice pieces if you have an impressive portfolio & the gift of gab!

....so, what are your plans for this rugged beast you just scored?

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
bahahaha i thought this was a motorized bicycle forum not a tattoo forum bahahaha actually I have no doubt in my ability or my portfolio I usually kill it in venice in the summer hahaha but as far as the bike is concern im planning a drop loop and in frame tNK PRETTY much a board track racer but i may have a few un common surprises i guess we'll wait and see

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
Kewl beans, you can check my latest build in the painty/choppy section, titled "finally a new project" would give you a fancy link...but, I'm on a not so smart phone...
Anyways, look forward to seeing what you scheme up! You've got a helluva start at a crazy deal so, way to go!

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
Kewl beans, you can check my latest build in the painty/choppy section, titled "finally a new project" would give you a fancy link...but, I'm on a not so smart phone...
Anyways, look forward to seeing what you scheme up! You've got a helluva start at a crazy deal so, way to go!
well I will definatly check it out and post up my progress and if you would like to see my tattoo work you cn look @ my f.b. its facebook.com/dropdeaddik cheers

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles
tore her down today and started to strip off all the spray paint today im thinkin about taking her down to bare metal riding her down the beach for a few days and after the metal gets a nice patina clear coating her, at least till I figure out which way I am going with the finish...which won't be immediatly
[/IMG]