m-m-m....donuts...

GoldenMotor.com

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
If Homer was like any of us he's probably say m-m-m...Customaxx.

I don't work for these guys, I had an ad from U.S. Cycles spammed to me this morning. Just felt the need to pass a picture of this bike on.

Let's see, if I can put away $10 a week, I should be able to buy one in about 6 1/2 years. Oh wait, make that 7 years w/ shipping fees. Yes, that's right, $3300 for one of these babys.

Still...a sweet looking bike...

Customaxxx Ultimate.jpg

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Looks great but you would definitely need something more powerful than a China girl on it.

Geezer

May 2, 2011
Illinois
i got the same email. mine says shippings free ...so, yea only 6 1/2 yrs Max :)
althou i do think they look awesome ... if i was gonna spend this kinda money i think i'd buy a real motor cycle... like maybe a bobber from pirate cycles and i'd save $1300 LOL

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
If Homer was like any of us he's probably say m-m-m...Customaxx.

I don't work for these guys, I had an ad from U.S. Cycles spammed to me this morning. Just felt the need to pass a picture of this bike on.

Let's see, if I can put away $10 a week, I should be able to buy one in about 6 1/2 years. Oh wait, make that 7 years w/ shipping fees. Yes, that's right, $3300 for one of these babys.

Still...a sweet looking bike...

View attachment 42305
Thanks for photo link! thats the look i am going for on our production fork...

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
O I forgot to mention... That picture... Look at the view in the background... That person has some money so that price is not a problem for them... Cliff hanger house I see