Thumper Vision

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looking into the future (now), we're doing some engine swapping on some current builds. The Kawasaki 124cc that was on the tandem is now going on Pat's old 50's Schwinn Panther......fits like a glove. The tandem is getting a 6.5hp HF engine and some gearing changes if we don't pull the plug on the electric start HF 420cc monster. Some nice changes and some more fun at the races. And yes, the 15hp 420cc tandem would be raced in the unlimited class if we go that route. Stay tuned.

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Today the big bore Kawi engine got mounted on the Panther, along with the tranny......things lined up well. I guess the hard part is over as the bike looks almost ready to ride now. Will have some pics up soon.

dnut

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
15hp on the tandem? Wow! I hope you are going to install dual disc brakes on the front wheel and a parachute out back ala. drag race car style. ;)
That bike is going to fly!

hondabicycle

Aug 14, 2011
Greeley, CO
Does a guy have to use paypal in order to see the 212cc thing go down the back straight at the last races like you said you were going to have.
I want video video
hahahahahahaha

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yea you came in fourth.
I would like to see video for the race.
Never mind I sen it.
Yes, after leading the race for 11 laps and on the last lap ahead of second place by 1/3 of a lap (on the last lap) went down on hair-pin off camber corner. And yes, still finished 4th!

dance1dance1dance1

The bike is a rocket, one that you could never beat!

hondabicycle

Aug 14, 2011
Greeley, CO
You know it looked like you were going fast because you had the camera so low. But the guy that was peddling and passed you gave it away.
After I seen that I got bored of it.
Oh by the way before I took my bike apart for mods I was doing 50mph.
This is my first build and I estimate over 70mph and I'll show video of course.

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
You know it looked like you were going fast because you had the camera so low. But the guy that was peddling and passed you gave it away.
After I seen that I got bored of it.
Oh by the way before I took my bike apart for mods I was doing 50mph.
This is my first build and I estimate over 70mph and I'll show video of course.
Please crawl back into your hole, you're off-topic and you are a TROLL! Vominos!

I had no camera and you don't know what you're talking about....you were not there TROLL!

dnut

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I don't understand the reasoning behind this.
hondabicycle has a nice build albeit with a much smaller, waaaay lower powered engine when compared to scotto-'s. Yeah he has some carb and exhaust mods that might give him a pony extra at best.
scotto- has a proven asphalt burner and he has "put his money where his mouth is" at the races.
From what I have read, hondabicycle was a no show at the races.

Why TROLL this thread hondabicycle?
Can you show up at the next race?
Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

Trolling never leads to anything good....

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Here is Pat's Schwinn Panther with the 124cc Kawasaki 4-stroke installed. This is a perfect sized engine for an all-around street cruiser and will be suitable for racing the mid-size 4-stroke class.

more to come......

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
That Kawasaki is perfect! Good to see you guys modifying the EZM to fit these engines, as I am looking to power up next year when I get some time. Albeit for pulling a trailer, not racing.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
A rainy day today lead to the completion of the 124cc 4-stroke schwinn build for Mr. phood.....maiden voyage in the dark after the rain let up. The bike runs great with lots of low end power and a smooth as silk ride. The Kawi engine and Q-Matic tranny combo is vibration free and the sound of the new exhaust is sweet. Video and pics as soon as the weather clears up......

dnut